I peeked up at Kozume and our eyes met. He must've been so embarrassed because his face was bright red.

We continued eating and I collected the dishes when everyone finished. Kou took the boys up to see his room and do whatever boys do when they hang out.

I washed the dishes and then went up to my room.

I decided to play Cod (Call of Duty) and shit on some kids.

I put on my headset, even though Cod players are toxic asf if they feel threatened.

Warning: Major cussing alert coming up.

My team won the first round and the enemy team decided to get smart when they realized I was a girl.
"Your literally shit at the game, go back to the kitchen bitch." One guy said.

Oh yeah. I'm about to get real disrespectful, I thought to myself.

"Nah because its always the ones at the bottom of the leaderboard talking the most shit, bite me bitch." I said AS I SHOULDDD.

"YOU WHORE YOU PROBABLY HAVE AIDS" he snapped back.

"YOUR MAD BECAUSE YOU LOST TO A GIRL, IS THIS WHAT NO PUSSY DOES TO A GUY?!" I said roasting him.

"SUCK MY DICK" he shouted.

Then my door busted open and there stood the 4 boys with wide eyes.

I looked at them and then I quickly looked back and responded to the pressed guy, yelling at me still.

"You need to have a dick for me to do that pussy." I said then muting my mic and taking one side of my headset off to hear what my brother and his friends had to say.

"What do you want?" I said to Kou.

"What is he saying? Do you want me to hop on and help you roast that dude?" Kou asked.

"No I'm good. This micro-penis 30 year old thinks he's good at the game, meanwhile he has no kills."
I said laughing.

"Alright. Quiet down." He said also laughing. "Let's go guys."

"Waittt I wanna watch L/N play!" Kuroo and Lev whined.

Kou looked at me practically telepathically asking if that was fine with me.
"Yeah y'all can watch I guess" I chuckled.
"Sit wherever you want" I said.

The four of them then came in and watched. Kenma sat on the bed with kuroo, Kou sat on the floor at the end of my bed, and Lev sat in a fluffy chair by my bed.

I screamed at my TV for about 20 minutes or so before I slammed my fist on my counter and turned to the boys "Does one of you want to play? Because I'm about to throw my controller out the window."

Lev tried and then everyone minus Kou played for about 20 minutes or so taking turns.

Each person raged and we all died laughing every time one of us did. Except Kenma, he was calm the entire time. He's an interesting guy, and I can't help but want to know more...

His cat like eyes, his luscious hair THAT I SO BADLY WANTED TO PLAY WITH, his sophisticated and calm manner. It felt like he was analyzing me every time he looked at me.

I could tell he wasn't a man of many words or expressions, but I was lucky enough to see him laugh and smile today. He really is like a cat. He's actually so adorable.

I only met him yesterday and I can already he's just different. Very intriguing. I want to know what's behind those walls he has put up.

I caught myself zoned out, still staring at him. I shook my head a little bit and turned away blushing.

At around 6:30 they all left. I planned on streaming with Kou, but man I'm whooped. I layed on my bed and let my thoughts take the wheel for a bit.

_______________________________
~Those cat-eyes are hypnotizing~

~I had fun today~

~They came for Kou, but stayed for me~

~They saw me rage..~

~I hope they come over again soon~

~I wonder what they think of me~

~Kuroo is like Kou.. a dumbass~

~They are probably gonna be around a lot~
_______________________________

Before I knew it, it was 9 pm.

I usually stay up all night, but I wanted to dream about my new friends, more specifically...

Kenma.