zolo and sanjis epic breakfihst adventure

it was a bright cheery morning that day, and zolo was training. of course he was training, the swordsman was always training when he wasn't drinking his juice or sleeping; he had to be strong to make up for the fact that his blades were too dull to cut even the thinnest cloth. zolo had likely never sharpened a sword in his life...

in the next room over, there was sanji, cooking up some delicious doughnuts for the crews breakfast. he was the ships cook and love bird, popular with the ladies. according to him, they found his boston accent and lollypop breath to be charming.

and well, the ladies weren't the only one charmed on the boat...

thats right, zolo was also charmed by that slightly-congested-low-bostonian voice. he really had been since he had met the man, charmed by his fancy food and mystery flavor™ dum dums breath. everything about him was appealing to zolo, he drove him insane. but poor zolo didn't know what to do with these feelings inside of him, so he fought the chef instead...

"everybahdy, breakfihst is rehdy!" the blond suddenly called, starting zolo slightly. of course 'everybahdy' was still sleeping, though, so it ended up just being sanji and zolo sitting in the kitchen together.

"oh. zolo. whaddya doin up dis early again?"

"i was training, what else would i be doing?"

"oh, of course you were. maybe you'd be a bettah swordsman if you actually shahpened yous swords." sanji said, pointing out what was clearly true.

"buzz off, you jerk!" zolo said rudely. 

"yous tha only jerk around hea!" sanji, wounded by zolos comment, quipped back.

and of course then the two were fighting again.

"i'll chop you like the vegetable you ah!" sanji threatened, having slammed zolo against the kitchen wall, leaning over him. "eh? whaddya gotta say for yahself, yah jerkface swordsman?!"

for a split second, zolo let the moment sink in, sanjis high fructose corn syrup breath filling his sinuses. those cherry candy stained lips looked so kissable... but zolo couldn't hold onto the moment for too long, sanji was starting to look at him oddly.

"you might got a sharp tongue, but thats no challenge for my sharper swords. so try to swing with this!" zolo said smoothly, swinging his sword again.

the two probably would've gone on for hours, as they often did. sanji and zolos fights tended to be drawn out, as they coulf never determine a clear winner. this would've probably also been a clear example of that, if a hungry luffy hadn't stepped in between the two. "zolo? sanji? are you guys fighting again?? thats not nice! friends should care about each other, not fight!"

"aw jeez you're right, luffy." the two hung their heads in shame. "we're sorry!"

"anyways, wheres that breakfast you were talking about!"

sanji and zolo laughed, luffy joining in. luffy was right, zoro and sanji decided. friends should be nice to each other.

but then again, did either of them really want to be just friends?