♡part 2♡

○▪︎○▪︎○○▪︎○^○^○ashtons pov○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○
I woke up in a crib with my stuffie.
Yesterday day is kinda a blur but I faintly remember it and oh God I hate what happened. I sat up and tried to get out of the crib but im to short,damn my short 5'0 ass "hello?! Hello?!" I yelled hoping someone would hear me and help me but nothing "for the love of God get me out of here!" I yelled then the two men walked in "are you okay baby boy?" Arrow asked and I shook my head and they picked me up and walked to the kitchen and strapped me into a highchair,arrow sat next to me in a normal chair and Levi cooked something . Levi sat down and gave me a cut up banana,I hate bananas so i just stared at it while they ate whatever "Bubs are you okay?" Arrow asked kindly and I was trying to not lose my temper and if I answer I will lose it so I just ignore him and look away from them "bud he asked you a question" Levi said and I roles my eyes "oh yeah im fine! Im only a 14 year old guy sitting in a highchair in a diaper and questioning why the hell they didn't off them self a week earlier" I said with sarcasm at the start and they just looked at me with worried looks "hun im going to ask this before you go fully little,what do you mean by offing yourself??" Arrow said with a concerned tone and I looked away again and started to swing my legs "do you not know what that means?" I asked and I could tell Levi was getting mad at me "no we don't." Levi said and I sighed "it means killing yourself.
I was going to freaking kill myself but it didn't work because sadly haft a bottle of sleep medicine can only do so much" i said with vary little emotion and arrow looked like something just ruined his entire life. "Uhm,why don't we go over the rules" Levi said trying to change the subject and arrow nodded a yes and Levi got up and left the room.

○▪︎○▪︎○○▪︎○○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎
Levi walked back into the kitchen with a piece of paper and sat back down "okay Ashton ,these are your rules and punishments an im going to read them to you"levi said and the punishment part made me anxious

"Okau rules.
1.bed time is 10 o'clock on week days and 11 on weekends
2.you will not cuss.
3.tell the truth and don't keep secrets.
4.tell us when something is wrong, we want to help.
5.do not yell at us or be disrespectful .
6.do not hit.
7.nap times are at 1pm
8.you will be woken up before 11.
9.dont try to escape
10.you will call us papa and daddy,not Levi and arrow
11.this is not a rule but every now and then with vary good behavior you can get a reward
And you will get more eventually rules" Levi read off and I just hate that there are rules and I'm sure as hell not calling them that! Levi handed arrow the paper

"Okay and now punishments" arrow said and I started to get anxious
1. Early bed times
2.timeout
3.spanks
4.serten stuff will be taken away if needed but never pacis,stuffies or other comfort items
And more will be added"arrow said,im surprised that there was not more and that they where not worse. "Okay baby boy let's go get you changed"arrow said taking me out of the highchair and walking into my room and sat me down on the changing table and started looking through the closet, is it weird im oddly happy here and i kinda like being treated like a little kid? Like I feel happy and comfortable and its kinda like the child hood I didn't get to be honest and maybe ,just maybe I can get used to this and get used to calling them that but never in hell am I using a diaper! Arrow walked back over to me and tried to changed me but I kept moving around and whining "bubs please stop moving" arrow said and then Levi walked in "is everything okay in he-" he started to say and just saw arrow struggling with me then he walked over to us "he won't let me change him" arrow said frustrated and then they both struggled to change me but they did. They had changed me into a star sweater, overalls and knee high yellow socks "cute!" Arrow yelled and Levi smiled at him.

○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎
Hey y'all ,I'm sorry this chapter is so short..I started working on it before I was grounded and I forgot the whole way I was going with it so it's just short..I hope y'all like it anyway. Imma go back to being mentally ill now.bye bye luvs..(word count 850)

Luv-Lee/toby