Ch. 8 Are you two magical?

Loki silently stared at his surroundings, seeing many portraits stare at him, Thor, and his mother with curiosity, fear, and awe. His dark green eyes narrowed when he noticed a spirit about to throw something at him and his family. His eyes glowed as he snapped his finger, causing a spiritual chain and ball to appear on the ghost. The spirit then fell to the ground, dropping eggs on the floor and shattering them.

" Ugh!" The spirit mumbled, looking annoyed that someone caught him doing something prankish.

Argus stopped walking, and his blue eyes narrowed when he sees a familiar spirit lying on the ground.

" Peeves!" Argus sneered at the spirit.

" How dare you try to throw eggs at important guests?" Argus scolds Peeves.

Mrs. Norris angrily hissed at Peeves.

Frigga turns her gaze, and she calmly stared at Peeves, immediately recognizing the spirit when she was teaching at Hogwarts a long time ago.

" Oh, Peeves. You are still a trickster, I see," Frigga amusingly laughs.

Loki raised an eyebrow when he hears Frigga mentioning that Peeves is a trickster.

Peeves blinked when he finally sees Frigga, and he goofily smiled since he likes the female Witch since she treats him kindly.

" Loki. You can let those chains go. He only does these things for entertainment," Frigga turns her gaze to Loki.

" He won't hurt you, correct?" Loki asked, wanting to make sure.

Thor curiously stared at Peeves, and his blue eyes blinked when he sees the spirit pulling his tongue out at him, which the god did in return.

" No. I have known Peeves since my time in Hogwarts. He has always been a sweetheart," Frigga softly smiled at Loki.

Loki glanced at Peeves.

" Peeves like Lady Helga! She is so nice and pretty!" Peeves grinned at Loki.

" At least we both agree on that," Loki smirks at Peeves as he snaps his fingers and the spiritual chain and ball disappear.

" What is going on here?" A stern feminine voice calls out to the group.

Argus turns his gaze, and he nervously stares at the familiar figure.

" Professor McGonagall! I have come to take them to Headmaster Dumbledore," Argus formally tells the figure.

Professor McGonagall's blue eyes narrowed from behind her glasses as she carefully stared at the group behind Argus.

" May I know what your business is at Hogwarts and with the Headmaster?" Professor McGonagall calmly yet sternly asked the group.

Frigga turns her gaze to Professor McGonagall.

" Hello, Dear. My name is Helga Hufflepuff. I have come with my sons, Thor and Loki. And we wish to speak to the Headmaster," Frigga calmly introduced herself and her sons to Professor McGonagall.

Professor McGonagall's blue eyes blinked as she stares at Frigga in disbelief. Her eyes then widened when she remembers seeing Helga Hufflepuff's painting and immediately noticing the similarity between the two females.

" Excuse my manners, Lady Hufflepuff. My name is Minerva McGonagall. I am the Professor of Transfiguration and the Head of Gryffindor," Professor McGonagall formally introduced herself to Frigga and her sons.

Frigga kindly smiled at Professor McGonagall.

Professor McGonagall soon flushed when she finally sees Thor standing beside Frigga. She quickly noticed a similarity between him and the original Gryffindor founder, Godric Gryffindor.