Rest - Altaïr x Modern!Female!Reader

He had arrived a bit late. But you were not worried, and not soon after that you heard his footsteps.

Since you arrived into his life he had begun to make sure you heard him, especially, after what happened last time. He definitely learned his lesson.

And that's how you ended up cuddling with the Master Assassin. His breathing was soft and every once in a while his eyes would flutter before completely stopping.

He looked peaceful. Something which was very rare. Considering who he is and his line of work. You couldn't help but wonder of what he could be dreaming of.

You chuckled quietly, as to not disturb his sleep and carefully raised your left arm gently on his shoulder, while also placing your hand on top of his head.

You then began to pat his bird nest of a head. Whenever he has his hood down you tease him about it. It more often than not would lead to him giving you a silent glare. He, of course  does not mean it. In fact, he doesn't mind it at all.

The only thing that would make it even better would be to have some popcorn and a movie on. But, obviously that's not possible considering where you are. So the other option you had was to hum one of your favorite songs.

(I'm actually curious as to how WAP would sound like in a medieval cover.)

A little while later and your right leg was cramping up. You then made sure to place your leg in a comfy way and continued patting his head. With a tiny smile on your face.

(A\N: Aaand done, sorry for the late posting, didn't really have much of a chance to write yesterday. Anyways, I hope you squishies enjoyed, have a good night\morning\afternoon, see you all later!!