Practice - Malik x Modern!Reader!

The man carefully moved with such precision. It left you in awe. Not like you'd tell the guy, it'd only inflate that massive ego that he would pretend was nonexist. Only around you of course, Altaïr being the only exception.

There's no way you can compete against him. It's practically impossible. And that annoys the hell out of you, maybe you should've focused more on training and less on what you were going to do afterwards.

The years of training and experience showed on him. The same could not be said for you.

Whenever you would try to block his next move he'd be one step ahead and would avoid getting hit.

"You can not stay in the same position forever." He teased with the tiniest of smiles and backed away with a sword in his hand. It was long and had intricate patterns on the hilt. No doubt a prized possession.

While your sword has scuffs, slightly tarnished and is worn down with no sharp edges. As well as the weight being unbearable.

"Can't we continue this later, my back's starting to ache already." You groaned, placing your left hand on back.

"An enemy would without a doubt kill you on the spot."

"Yes, I know, but you're not my enemy so I'm leaving now." You dropped the sword on the ground and turned away. As you headed to the door you felt a quick sting on your ass.

"Son of a-" Your whole body jerked in pain and you quickly turned around and found the man with his sword still in hand, except that he now had a much wider grin.

'Fine if he wants a fight that's what he'll get'

Picking up the once discarded sword from the ground you faced him and held it up.

"Who art thou think thy speaking with."

The robed man lowered his sword with a raised brow.

"...no, you will not be speaking like that, it is utterly ridiculous."

"This is utterly ridiculous." You muttered under your breath.

Another smack.

"I heard that."

You just had to end up in the Crusades didn't you?

(A/N):Here's another update, I might be making a part two for this later. If you have any requests please let me know and I'll get to you as soon as I can. Anyways, hope you enjoyed, till next time!