Upon entering the class, there are barely any others. You can see a girl with long, thick black hair that looks like it hasn't been brushed in 2 months, beside her, a guy with slicked back hair who looked like he was trying to flirt with her and the third person, at the very back of the class, was another girl. She didn't have long, thick hair, but instead, short blonde hair, with an undercut. She was remarkable.

"All you brats are here for a reason. You were either disrupting class, or I simply don't like you." He glared at the girl in the back as he said that last part. You were intrigued. Who was she?

As Levi finished barking at you he turned and sighed. "Tch. This class is filthy. You will all help clean it" This statement was met with everyone groaning.

A couple minutes later, "Y/N, get over here a second" Levi beckoned to a corner of the room. "Look, Y/N, you are usually a good student. But that library stunt wasn't a good moment for you. I can see how much Ymir is affecting you. Don't call it favouritism but I can't have relationships bringing down your grades. Take a breather, go to the bathroom or something" He gave you a pat on the back and continued to clean. "Oh and one more thing, bring that girl with you. She is slowing down the others while doing nothing useful herself" He pointed to the blonde girl from earlier. She was currently splashing dirty water on the slicked hair guy from earlier. "Her names Yelena"

Yelena. Yelena... What a beautiful name for such a beautiful person. You waved at her and she walked over to you. You only then noticed how tall she was. A lot taller than you. No wonder Levi didn't like her. She towers over him.

"Yelena, Y/N is feeling sick. Take her to the bathroom" Yelena nodded.

"Let's go, Y/N, was it?"

Oh god. Your name sounded so right in her mouth. You replayed the sound of her deep voice again and again..

"We are here"

You hadn't even noticed. You were in the bathroom. "Oh, uh, thanks Yelena" You smiled at her.

 "Who is the brown haired girl you came into the class with?"

Your heart dropped. It can't be. Did she like Ymir?

"Oh, uh, funny story.. She's my ex.." You laughed nervously and looked away.

"She was staring at you the whole class. I take it you were the one who ended it..?" She sounded intrigued.

You nodded.

She smirked.

It was like seeing a rainbow as a child. That smirk. It could cure everything wrong with you in just 5 seconds.

"Do you want to make her jealous?"

Your heart pounded out of your chest. God yes, dear god yes. That's what you wanted to say.

It came out as a more timid, "Yes please"

Yelena smirked again. "I thought you'd say that" She suddenly picked you up and threw you into one of the stalls, coming in roughly on top of you.

"I'm going to make you cum, Y/N"

Oh god. She said your name again. The bliss of hearing your name coming out of her smooth lips was enough to make you cum.

She began to kiss you roughly as she traced her hand down your stomach. She reached the top of your trousers and pulled them down. She pulled away from the kiss as she said "Y/N, I want you to scream my name"

She put her hand in your pants and began stroking the entrance of your clit as she used the other hand to caress your back. It made you shiver.

Without warning, she suddenly inserted her fingers. You moaned.

"Louder, Y/N, scream my name!" She brought her other hand from your back to your chest as she cupped your breast in her hand. "Make sure she can hear"

"But Yelena, what if Lev-"

"Shhhh, don't worry about him. What did he expect if he sent us to the bathroom?"

You moaned in pleasure as her fingers started exploring you deeper. She moved her second hand from your breast to over your shoulder as you felt her closing in on you. Not to kiss but to..

"Yelena!" You moaned as she bit your collarbone.

"Louder Y/N come on!" she started planting hickeys across your neck.

You felt the heat rising as you began to relax more. "Oh! Yelena!"

Her bites were beginning to hurt more and more, but you enjoyed it so much. She was so rough yet so delicate. You knew it was coming and barely had time to warn her before-

Oops.

"Yelena I'm sorry I wasn't meant to-" She pulled her hand from your pants and placed it over your mouth.

"Good girl. We should be heading back now before that shorty sends Pieck to see what's going on. '' Pieck must be the girl with the long black hair. She pulled away from you and handed you back your trousers.

You watched her lick whatever was still on her hands away. "I enjoyed that very much. Maybe we can try again another time"

Your heart pounded. Oh god, she's amazing in every way.

You walked back to class, giddy and excited. Everyone was bored and half asleep as the cleaning was obviously finished. Levi nodded to you once you came back in. He glared at Yelena. "Feeling better Y/N?" His expression changed quickly once he saw your neck. "Y/N, what the hell is this?"

You could feel your face burn red as everyone turned to look at you. Yelena winked at you. Ymir was furious. Everything seemed to be turning out okay.

You bit your lip thinking about what had happened. You were brought back to reality when Ymir suddenly jumped up from her chair.

"YOU FILTHY WHORE, Y/N"