Chapter 11 - Power

Third-Person POV

Tilly realises all her friends while Umbridge is knocked out and holds Draco's shaking body close. "It's ok. You'll be ok." Tilly said quietly, and she calms Draco. Harry looks down at his sister and Malfoy and has a thought. Was Draco the one who used the curse on Lill? She wouldn't want me knowing that. Harry walks over to them and pulls Malfoy up, shoving him into the wall and holding him there. "James! What are you doing?" Tilly yells, glancing at the Umbridge, making sure she's still asleep.

"Was it him? Was it him who used that curse on you?"

"Do you really think I'd hurt Till?! I love her! I can't hurt her; it's the one thing that even if I tried, I couldn't!" Draco yells in Harry's face, spit covering him.

"Baby," Tilly whispers, going forward. "No, James, it wasn't him, or anyone you know, just drop it!" Tilly embraces Draco, and the two stand there until Tilly pushes him away and tells him and his goons to leave.

Tilly looks at the other few and tells Ron to take the rest of them to the bridge and wait for her, Harry and Hermione.

"Tills, what are we doing then?" Hermione asks as Ron leaves. Tilly looks at the now shifting Umbridge.

"Taking out the trash," Tilly smirks, dragging the plump women out and far into the forest. Harry and Hermione follow, unsure where they are heading. "Here should do. Perfect timing." Umbridge walks fully as the centaur arrive.

"Where have you taken me? Centaur's?" Umbridge freaks seeing the magnificent creatures or to her ugly beasts. "This is Ministry business; you have no right here." She yells. One of the centaurs draws his bow and loads an arrow, pointing it at Umbridge, hiding behind the three teens. She yells at them some more, but he pulls back the string and lets it fly, giving her a warning. But she gives a stronger one. Umbridge fires a spell, which wraps a rope around his throat. The poor creature rolls on the ground for air but finds none. Hermione pleads with the witch, but Tilly turns to the dishevelled woman.

"I'll give you once chance to release him." Tilly stares at the unmoving woman. "Fine." With a wave of her hand, the rope is gone, and Umbridge is swooped into the air by Grawp.

The centaur starts attacking Grawp, but Tilly yells. "Stop! Grawp, drop the filth you're holding. She is now given to the Centaur's." Group does what he's asked and the centaur's run away with their prize, a screaming pathetic woman.

"Potter's do something. Tell them I mean no harm." She yells.

"We're sorry, Professor, we must not tell lies." Tilly and Harry say together, making everyone shudder. He three run as fastback as they can and run into the other four Tilly sent off. They start talking, but Tilly only thinks about Draco and where he is, and if he's ok. She looks to the bridge's end and sees him staying upright only by leaning against the pillar.

"Draco!" Tilly yells, running at him as fast as she can. He smiles happily, opening his arms to her. Tilly encases Draco in her arms, holding him close. "I have to go, but I had to say goodbye." Tilly kisses Draco quickly, but he holds her still, keeping their lips together.

"Stay safe. And don't overdo yourself. I want my girlfriend back in one piece." Tilly nods and pecks his lips again, and goes after her friends.

Tilly catches up to the group, knowing Harry would eventually cave, and Luna would come up with the idea of using Thestrals to get to London. So, Tilly climbs the beast and flies up with the others.

"You done making-out?" Ron asks, laughing.

"Oh, just you wait. When Ginny starts dating, then you'll know how it feels to watch it." Harry answer smirking to himself. He's slowly developed a small crush on the girl Weasley, but know she only sees him as her brother friend.