Everything was sign and good to go. " how do you feel now that your a home owner?" Tasha asked. " feels like I beat my case folks".

Ole girl started laughing lik I was playing it sumn. Ion know why people don't take me serious. She gathered up all the papers. Handing me what I needed and my keys.

Fashoo I wasn't wasn't wasting no time moving in that bitch. My music was blasting making my way down the free way. Dreams to nightmares played threw my set.

Traffic wasn't hectic today. After 15 minutes of driving I pulled at Kiesha's crib. I sat in the car for a minute getting my thoughts together before grabbing the door handle opening it.

Slowly but surely I made my way to her front door. After knocking a few time I heard her locks moving. " new hair already". I smirked at her as she opened the door wider letting me in. " you fuck my shit up in that shower last night".

I couldn't do anything but chuckle. She looked beautiful with blue hair I say. We was sitting on the couch just staring at each other enjoying the moment but you know I had to ruin it.

" imma gangster I'll smack the shit out of you". I said licking my lips and winking. You know Chicago people flirt different. Without taking in what I ever said Kiesha was right on it with a quick come back. " and I'll smack the fuck out of you".

Damn shorty a mini me for real. Ain't no bitch ever talked to me like that. " throw on something I wanna carry you somewhere". I told her. She gave me a confused and untrusted look but I nodded telling her to go.

You know I'm the man so she did just as told. After scrolling on my phone for a few minutes she came back out dress with her keys in her hands.

Remembering I took out a band and gave her it too put up. I stopped her from working so imma make sure take care of mine.

Kiesha grabbed the aux cord plugging in her phone to play music since the car ride has been quiet so far. Soon as the music came through the speaker I yucked the aux cord out of the radio.

I don't know why she think imma sit in here and listen to any city girls. " listen to that shit on your own time". She rolled her eyes at me. Ain't no scamming over here.

The rest of the ride was mostly silent. Kiesha was gazing out of the window taking in the scenery since was moving further into the city part of Chicago.

Since she got here she haven't been much places so too see all this was new to her. Once we got a block away from our location. I grabbed a bandanna out " put that over your eyes". I smirk. " for fucking what gang". She said nervously. " just do it". Sighing she took it from me and placed it over her eyes tying it.

Once that was done I finished making my way to the house. " hold on let me get you don't peep folks". Rushing on the next of the car I opened the door leading her down the driveway. Once we made it to the front door I told her she can look.

This silly girl came it on for a good minute acting like a child. Once she took it off her face lite up. At this point she was holding her mouth.