reunion of family 2

Sam's POV
As Dean walked away I turned to Castiel and saw him looking over the body with a strange look "what are you doing?". He looked up from the body "nothing I thought I found something" I rolled my eyes and gave a look of pure confusion. Dean walked back over and said "Well I just got off the phone with Jody and she said that she hasn't seen anything that would connect this to our case" he signed "so if this is all we can find here, I think we should get back to the bunker to figure out what is going on" I sighed and so we all left, and hopped in the car and drove back to the bunker.

Dean's POV
It was dark as we walked down the stairs to the library. "What is the motive for all this? I mean I just can't think who could be doing this" Sam asked "I have no clue either Sammy" I replied throwing my jacket off and on a chair ''anyway I'm gonna check on Katie-bug" I continued walking to the infirmary.

Cass's POV
I made a weird expression at what Dean just called Katie and looked over to Sam "why does Dean call her by that name?" I asked "oh, It's our nickname for her we've always called her that, I guess he just never really grew out of it" Sam answered "that's nice" I replied walking to the book shelf.

Dean's POV
The sound of my footsteps echoed through the hall as I walked in "Is she any better, Jack?" I asked before stopping in at the door frame, looking at her still unconscious and then over to Jack who had fallen asleep next to her with his arms wrapped around her protectively. I smiled big as I walked in and padded Jack on the back, "come on, kid let's get you to your room" I whispered under my breath, hosting him up and swung his arm over my shoulder "what about Katie?" he moaned as his head dropped onto my shoulder "don't worry, Cass will watch over her later" I explained walking him through the hallway and to his room, I helped guide him down in his bed and walked out closing the door behind me and walked back to the library. "How is she Dean?" Sam asked "Well, she's still comatose and Jack well he fell asleep next to her so I took him to his room" I replied "I would too I if I was up all day watching over someone I cared about" Sam said with a small laugh "anyway it's getting late I'm gonna get some sleep we can talk more about this in the morning" he sighed rubbing his eyes in exhaustion "I'll second that" I replied with a yawn "I'll look over katie" Castiel stated and walked over to the infirmary as Sam and me walked to our rooms.

Katie's POV
While I got up I looked all around for Rowena with no luck I dropped to my knees, tears began to fill my eyes and thought to myself "This is it, it's all over, I'm never going to see Sam or Dean again" I bury my head into my hands and sobbed before a rough but sweet voice arouse behind me say "hey don't cry kiddo" I jump a little and turned around to see a familiar face it was a man with a short brown beard an old baseball cap, a green deer t-shirt with a blue flannel, dusty blue jeans and boots standing a few feet away. I stared in disbelief, my heart racing and through tears mumbled "Bobby?"

he gave a small smile and chuckled nodding his head "Hi baby girl". I got off my knees and ran over to him wrapping my arms around him tightly, burying my face into his chest "I missed you so much" I sobbed hugging a little tighter "I missed you too" he replied. I drew back smiling big as my face burned "why are you here?" he asked, cupping my cheek to wipe away my tears. I look at him blank trying to gather my thoughts "Rowena trapped me in here to distract the others from her plan and I'm scared that I will never see the boys ever again" I finally explained in a worried voice "well I don't know who Rowena is but don't worry I'll get you out of here" he said in a serious tone and wrapped his arm around me giving me a tight squeeze in reassurance.

Dean's POV
It was the next morning and I rolled out of bed and went to get coffee then walked to the library noticing Sam already sitting at the table books everywhere, flipping through pages and scanning the Internet for answers "did you get any sleep or just had your face in a book all night?" He looked up at me and just gave an annoyed expression and rolled his eyes then went back to searching. I chuckled and joined him in the search "could be a wreath or demon?" I questioned "possibly, but wreaths puncture the skin and suck the brain. We didn't find any puncture wounds in the body's and if there was a demon there would be sulfur on the crime scene" Sam answered. "Good point, I'm gonna get more coffee, do you want any?" I asked nodding my head in defeat, getting up and to the kitchen "nah I'm good" he answered as I walked away.

Sam's POV
After Dean left the sound of footsteps arose from the hall. I reached over and unclipped the gun from under the table before seeing that it was Jack. I reclipped the gun and went back to my book as he slowly entered the room "look who's alive" I joked while looking at my computer he stretched his arms out and yawned "morning" scratching his head "what are you looking at?" he asked as he walked over to me "ancient folklore and mythology for answers about this" he said holding up the piece of wood "is that from the man at the music shop?" he asked curious to know "Not just at the music shop, it was also at the antique store too" Dean said, walking back in with a beer and sitting back down flipping through a book on mythology "wanna help kid?" he asked. Jack shook his head, grabbed a book and started searching.

Katie's POV
As I stood there with Bobby I looked up to him "what was it like working with Sam and Dean?" I asked "well they were like the boys I always wanted even if they act like idjits I still love them" he answered "well to be honest they still are idjits" I said in a laugh as he proceed to reach in his pocket then pull out a small necklace with a arrow pendant at the end of the chain "here, I was saving it for when the time was right and I think that is now" he said handing it to me. I began to fiddle with it in my fingers, looking back at him "what is this?" I asked "It's a special necklace that can transport you anywhere if you are in trouble and need a quick escape such as this, it's strong enough to break Rowena's magic, but it can only be used once" he explained as I put it around my neck and looked down at it and sighed "I know that this was only a brief meeting but I will cherish this forever, thank you" he looked at me with kind eyes and a sweet smile and said "you're welcome and tell those boys that I said don't do anything stupid" I snicker a laugh and gave one final hug "ok I'm ready" he backed away and began to chant "tala runast imro sa loas" and suddenly I feel a bright charge of energy flow through my body I look at Bobby one last time and said before he faded from my view "goodbye Bobby" he looked at me with a small grin "goodbye sweetheart".

Cass's POV
It was early in the morning and she still had not awoken. I sighed and went to get up before hearing a moan. I turned around and saw Katie's head move around and moaned before slowly opening her eyes to look at me "Castiel?" she muttered, my face grew to a little grin and said gently "hey Katie, can you hear me?" "Yeah I can hear you," she moaned, rubbing her head in confusion sitting up "ugh where's the boy's?" she asked as I helped her "they're in the library. I'll tell them you're awake," I replied back smiling a little in relief. she looked up to me and nodded before dropping her head carefully on the metal headboard.

Sam's POV
All was quiet as we searched until I found something that might help "hey I think I found something" "what is it Sammy?" Dean asked "Yeah?" Jack added "Well I couldn't find anything on ancient folklore, until I searched through Mayan mythology and found this'' I said walking over to them and putting down my computer in front of them showing a picture of a strange skeleton like lady and the same symbol from the wood pieces. "the goddess of suicide" Sam shot out and before Dean or Jack could respond Cass ran into the library and said in a gruff tone but happy "guys, She's awake".

Dean and Jack jumped out of their chairs and raced to the infirmary with me trailing behind. Once we finally got the infirmary our faces immediately brightened "I'm so glad, you're alright" Dean said walking over and sitting on the edge as she drifted trying to wake up fully "Me too I thought I was a goner" she slurred slowly moving to the side of the bed and trying to stand "I wouldn't try to get up, you're still pretty weak" Cass said "Yeah you might wanna take it easy" Dean explained sitting her back down and putting his arm around her back and giving her a little side hug. "So what happened?, did you see anything?" Jack asked as She rested her head on Dean's shoulder "I didn't see much only darkens then Rowena showed up and said that she did this to distract you all so she can carry on with her plan" she explain before wincing in pain dropping my head into her hand and shaking it off then looking back up to see us all worried "did she tell you anything about her plan?" I asked