Piper sighed then, unsure on how to react. She stayed silent for a second, thinking over Quinn's words as she weighed out her options. Because, sure, she knew Quinn had this dream of being prom queen at least once and that was her last shot at it. So of course she wanted her to have it. But with Finn beside her?

"It's okay if you don't want me to." Quinn assured after a moment too long of silence from her girlfriend. "I mean, it was a stupid idea anyway. I... I didn't mean to offend you or..."

Quinn stopped talking then, when Piper leaned down into her to press a kiss to her lips. Still bent over so their eyes were in level with each other's, Piper smiled at the surprised look on her girlfriend's face.

"It's fine." Piper nodded then as Quinn's whole expression softened. "If you think that's gonna get you more votes, fine. Do it."

"Really?"

"In one condition." Piper said, as Quinn nodded quickly.

"As soon as prom royalty is announced, you'll be with me for the rest of the night."

"Well, that was already in my plans." Quinn smirked a bit as Piper nodded.

"Fine." She said, standing up straighter again. "Do it, then."

"Are you sure?" Quinn asked again. "Like... Really sure?"

"Yes." Piper nodded. "I don't particularly like this, but I'll put up with it. For you."

"I literally don't deserve you." Quinn whispered as Piper smiled, walking around her to stand behind her wheelchair again.

"You really don't." She teased, as Quinn laughed quietly. "Now, unlock those wheels so we can get to Spanish class."

***

"A big congrats to all our prom nominees!" Mr. Schue said as soon as he walked into the room, prompting a round of applause. "But, hey, listen up. We are all winners, because Principal Figgins asked New Directions to sing again this year!"

"Fantastic." Puck said, sarcastically, as excited for that as everyone else seemed to be.

"All right. Brittany has an announcement." Mr. Schue said, a bit awkwardly.

"Hello, my fellow Americans." Brittany grinned as she skipped in front of the room. "The theme for this year's prom will be... Dinosaurs."

At that, everyone frowned a bit, but Santana smiled, clearly proud of her Senior President girlfriend.

"Sheer genius." She whispered.

"Thanks." Brittany smiled at Santana before continuing with her speech. "I was inspired by the new girl Joe, who reminds me of a cavewoman. The refreshments will be berries, meat and rainwater. As you are no doubt aware, the U.S. elections are riddled with corruption. Therefore, to keep the prom elections completely aboveboard, I have appointed Santana and Quinn to count the ballots."

"What?" Kurt gasped, outraged. "That makes no sense!"

"Shut it, Richard Simmons." Santana rolled her eyes. "Yes, Quinn's my homegirl, but I don't trust her, and you know she doesn't trust me."

"We'll keep each other honest." Quinn nodded as Piper tilted her head to the side a bit in quiet agreement.

"You know..." Mercedes mumbled. "It's actually not a bad idea."

"And last but not least, all hair gel has been banned from the prom." Brittany said, as Blaine scoffed with a laugh. "I'm actually not joking. Hair gel was not invented until almost 30 million years after the Upper Paleolithic Stone Age. And frankly, I don't like the way you look. Therefore, anyone who shows up to prom wearing hair gel will be turned away at the door. I hereby decree this to be the best prom ever."