nothing ..🥰

y/n pov
god i need to take a breather ,everything was going fine.

what's the fuck is going on today.
you then sit down on the curb ,just looking up.

you then see head lights. it was a black car.
it pulls up to you ,then rolls down it's window.

"are you y/n?" the man said

fuck no ,are these suna's enemies?

"no im not ,but why do you need her." you got up and backed up a little bit.

"stop lying ,get in the car. don't make me force you."
the man said

about five dudes came out the car ,holding me.
there's no way i could get out of this.
i really need suna.

you're now half way into the car.
you try to scream but a dude had his hand over your mouth.

(i tried to scream ,but my head was under water😩🏃🏾)

"AYE GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER." thank the lord

it was suna ,the dudes loosen their grips.

but it was five to one.

each one of them came after him ,he dodge all of the punches ,he smashed one dude head on the curb ,the others he just beat them up till they weren't breathing.

"don't move." the driver said to suna

shit i forgot about him.

the driver had a gun ,suna couldn't do anything. if he just grabbed something to throw at him ,it would've been to late.

that's where i look beside me ,to see one of the dudes out. but in his pocket there was a knife.

you slowly grab it ,you now have it in your hands ,then you stab it in his neck.
now he's just gargling up blood.

suna then looks towards you ,he then sighs in relief.

"y/n im glad you're ok-." you cut him off

"oh that im okay? or were you not considered a few minutes ago?"

he just stayed in silence ,he knew what he did was wrong.

"would you like me to go up to a guy ,and just touch his dick? would you like that? would it be equal for you touching that bitch over there?"

he look at you and said
"no ,don't do that what i did was wrong. i honestly don't know what i was think ,just can we go home?" he question hopefully waiting for the answer yes.

"no.. we came here for a party ,let's enjoy it." you said as you walked towards him.

his face lighten up ,he held out his hand.

but you just walked past him.
he understood.

you walk back in the house ,but still on the look out for bokuto. what the fuck was his deal.

we literally known each other for awhile ,and for him to do that is messed up.

you then get yourself a drink ,you look over to see suna just looking at you.

you then walk towards him.
"you know ,you don't always have to be by my side. you can go talk to your friends ,but uh don't piss me off with dumb shit... ok?" you said to him

he looked at you and kissed your head "I'll be back." he then walked over to his friend group.

yeah i have major trust issues ,but that doesn't mean i have to keep him on a leash.