suna rintarō🥲😍

before i start the story ,ya still remember bokuto right? when he said like "you know you can't leave me right?" ok...

just to let you know that he's not gone yet. this mf is gonna be crazy over y/n...
and that's gonna effect her and... nvm..

~~~

y/n POV

so that party ,i swear to god if something happens im done..

you and suna make your way to his house ,he has one hand on the wheel while his other hand is on your thigh.

"so what are you gonna wear?" suna asked
"i don't know yet. will you care?" you asked

if he says some dumb shit..😐

"no? i don't care? i can fight." he said .

oh..

💪👨🏽‍🦳

"oh ok .." you said as you blushed

you arrived at his house ,kiyoko is already there and says hi ,she didn't wanna go to the party she wanted to watch her show.

me and suna raced upstairs seeing who can get at the top first ,it was a tie but you said that you won.

you go to your room and look in your closet..

"hmm.."

(some of y'all in the comments say this makes you uncomfortable ,im sorry like really

(some of y'all in the comments say this makes you uncomfortable ,im sorry like really. i just don't wanna do a white basic girl style. just imagine it on you. i don't know what else to do)

"damn hottie i see."  you turn to see kiyoko.

"you sure you don't wanna go to the party? it will be fun." you said

"ok I'll tell you why im staying ,so i like this boy .. and he invited me over." she blushed

"WHAT?!! tell me his name." you ran to her as you places your hands on her shoulders and shook her.

"well his name is ... Tanaka." she smiled

omg wait that sounds familiar..
"WAIT that's dude that was spying on you?" you asked
"yeah i thought he was weird at first ,but he's really sweet." she blushed

aww she looked like she really likes him.
"okay well you be careful ,and text me if you need anything." you said

she smiled at you and walked out.

you then walked to your big ass mirror and put a little of makeup.

about twenty minutes passed and you're ready.

you walk out to see that suna isn't out yet ,come on you can't take longer than me.

you walk in his room.