pink 💒

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

what the fuck? you slowly open your eyes to see your phone going off. you look at it and see fifteen missed called from kiyoko ..

shit

shit

i didn't mean to sleep over here.

you grab your phone and text her.

y/n🏃🏾
sorry ,i fell asleep at his
house ,I'll come over
in a bit.

bad bleep 🥰
wtf? don't do that
again ,you scared me.
anyways ,idc what
you say we are going out
to eat.

y/n 🏃🏾
sounds like a bet.

ok ok she's not as mad..
you look around trying to find suna ,ok.. well he's not in his room. you slowly peek your head out of his room ,hmm this is my chance to look around.

you then walk around admiring the place. there's a big ass window that shows outside ..
damn of course they have a big ass pool.

you then make your way down stairs and see suna in the kitchen ..

"you're up. finally." he said as he poured the batter in the pan.

"you should've just woke me up." you said
"nah ,you look cute when you sleep." he said as he turned to you.

you blush and look away.
"so uhh what are you making?" you ask
"isn't it obvious? im making pancakes."

"wanna bet there gonna taste bad? im such a better cook." you said as you walked over to him.

he then grins at you ,and let's you take control of making the pancakes ,he leans back onto the counter ,just watching you.

he then slowly walks up to you ,and puts his hands on you hips ,bringing you closer to him.

wut😀

you enjoyed it ,but you felt a his ...

yup

he then places his head on your shoulder ,you could feel his breath on your neck. you then smile a little bit.

it was cute and all until he started to suck on your neck ,making you wanting to moan..

he then grips his hands tighter on your hips you move along with his body. y'all just feel each others body touching.

"suna the pancakes are gonna burn." you said

he didn't give a shit ,he then slid his hands down ,and squeezed your ass😩

(lol)

you then let out a little laugh and say "im hungry suna ,come on let's eat first." he then kisses your neck one more time before letting go.

(just a reminder ,you only have your sport bra ,and shorts on)😀

n e ways ..

he then sits down at the table just looking at you.

"hey ,when you're done cooking the pancakes ,go in my closet and put some clothes on."

"whoa whoa .. me? wearing your clothes? deal." you said with a grin.

you finish up cooking and giving some to suna. 
while he was eating ,you go up to his room ,and search through his closet ...

hmm which hoodie should i wear?
you look through and pick the biggest one. you are about to close the closet ,but then you see something pink..