free?

Y/N POV

morning hit.
i slowly get up ,and place my hand on my head.

i slowly open my eyes too see kiyoko on her phone.
"oh your up."she said as she put her phone down.

"mhm yea ,what time is it."
"it's 11:00 pm. suna told me that he was gonna go pick up some food."
"oh .. um so how do you feel. with like everything?" you said
"honestly i don't know. I'm kinda mad at suna ,cause if he does something to piss his enemies. well you're gonna be there target ,but again when you were sleeping. he told me that he would protect you. so i don't know."

she's right ,i could be. no i am in danger ,i can't trust anyone.

*door opens

"hey im back."

"good morning suna." you said as you walked to the dinning room

"good morning." he smirked
"what did you get?" kiyoko asked
"i got some... ✨donuts✨." he said in a funny way.

we all sit down ,and dig in.

"so uh did y'all have a good sleep?" kiyoko said
me and suna looked at each other..

"oh real good." suna said as he still looked at me.
"oh real good? ok good for you." kiyoko said

him staring at me gave me the chills ,well shit.

im getting flashbacks of what happened last night..
it wasn't even that bad ,it's just i don't know it was different.

"after this we need to head back ,we have school." kiyoko said "ok but im going with you ,you don't know if they are there just waiting for you." suna suggested

"i agree ,we don't know." you said as you got up.

"I'll be over there waiting for you." you said

kiyoko gets her things ,suna on the other hand is getting ready too. he's just getting stuff to protect y/n.

"we also have to be careful at school too ,and when we go out. ugh this is gonna get annoying." aw shit now im annoyed.

"hey ,you're gonna be fine. im gonna protect you." suna said as he got closer to me.

he then whispers in my ear
"you know ,we aren't finished. there's more i wanted to do yesterday night ,you teased me and it was so hard for me not trying to fuck you right then and there." he then back up and grinned

that gave you

✨b U t T er fl ie S✨

🦋🦋🦋

🪳🦗🦟🦗🦟

ok sir

y'all all then get in his car and leave.

he makes his way to y'all's dorms ,god damn his veins. i swear he's so hot when he drives ,just

rail me right here.

~~
we arrive at our dorms and look around to see if there's anyone suspicious.

we don't see anyone ,and head in our room.

"well we're all set ,I'll see you tomorrow suna."
"right. I'll see you tomorrow ,OH and um call me or text me if something is suspicious to you." he smiled and walked out.

"what a relief ,we're back in our dorms ,im just gonna watch tv. wanna join?" kiyoko asked as she got popcorn.

"yeah sure ,but after im gonna go to bed ,we have school tomorrow and i honestly don't wanna go."