Chapter severus

Draco picks me up bridal style and we run to the Great Hall singing at the top of our lungs

🎶HEREEEE COMES THE BRIDEEEE HERE COMES THE BRIDEE🎶

When we get there everyone is starring at us because we are the most BOOTIFUL POWER COUPLE EVER!

Dumbledore gets up and suddenly we are wearing a gown and suit draco is wearing the gown i am wearing the suit.

"AHEM AHEM" says Dumbdickdore. "We are gathered here on this special day to selcebrate the wedding of Drack Milf and Y/N L/N.

"BOOOOO!" says the crowd because they do not like Draco ugh 🙄. They do not understand how brocken he is!

"SILENCE" Draco yells killing everyone that bood.

Finally dumb duck gets to the end and says, "do you Draco Malferret take Yn Ln to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I DO" he yells so loud that everyone dies even tho they're already dead

"And do you Yn Ln take Drock Milk to be your lawfully wedded husband"

"NO!" i yell with a giggle. i'm so funny LOL. I run around and around in circles and then go back and say, "JK LOL I DO!"

  "You may kiss the bride"

Drac kiss me but then something happen! Everyone comes back to life and starts a zombie apocalypse and Hogwarts smash to the grownd.

"i'm out of here" says draco and teleports away without giving me a second thought.

"DRAAAAAAAACK" I scream. "YOU FORGOT MEEEE!"

He comes back and we both teleport away to Milf Manor.