Chapter fourhead

I shout at the wall so much that my thorat becomes sore. I hear a bang at the door and i open it. It is drac.

"I'm sorry draco" i say weakly. I feel very bad for what i did. How could i have shouted at my love?

"Let me duck you" he says sezyly. Then maybe i will forgive you

"Anything for my love!" I bow.

He ducks me very ruffly and it does not feel good.

I cry because i have a uti now and i do not know what to do!

"Draco were gon have a baby" I squeal with disgust

"FETUS DELETUS" he yells

"Yayyy no more baby" i start dancing around the room but it hurts cause i still have a uti.

Draco suddenly leaves and when i catch up to him he is ducking Panty in the hallway!

"DRACO" i boom

"WAT" he says sezyly still ducking Pansy.

He is so sezy and hot and cute and nice and loving so i forgive him.

I need to have sez with someone to cure my uti. I go and find cedric he is my abusive ex.

"CEDRIC WE NEED TO HAVE SEZ" i say

"OKAY Y/N" he says back

while we are haveing sez i hear a voice "Y/N WHAT DO U THINK YOUR DOING"

"IT'S *YOU'RE" i yell, stopping having sez with cedric

Draco is so strong so he kills cedrick with his masculine hands

"my hero" i say lovelyly

"I am so sorry for everything I done" i say to drack.

"It's okay as long as you duck me every day" he says

"Okay"

"We are going to walmart"

We go to walmart and get stuff.

I pick up some red apples and put them in the cart.

"NO RED APPLES!" draco screams at the wap of his lung. "NO NO NO NO NO NO RED APPLES! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME Y/n"

"NO RED APPLES" i SCREAM back and put the red apples away.

We get all the green apples in the hole walmart. When we go badk to the car draco remembers that i am an insectblood and kicks me out of the car and runs me over but i do not care because he is my love!

I ride on the roof of the car because yuh. When we get back i go to madam pornstarpantylinerpissant and she fixes me.

"Y/n i don't think you should hang out with that draco. He seems very abusive.

"HE IS MY LOVE" i scream with anger. I am so angry that i kill madam pornstarpantylinerpissant with a knife.

"Good job y/n says draco coming in.

I get happy cause Y/n almost always is a girl who depends on male validation LOL.