I slowly got out of bed and started writing a note. It was pointless since no one would look for me, but I still felt like I should write one. I left the note on the kitchen counter and started walking. Towards the bridge. 

***********

JACK POV

I left the pier as quick as I could. I was surprised I didn't get pulled over especially because I was driving at least 20 miles above the speed limit. I finally reached Y/n's house after what seemed like forever, and I got no reply when I knocked on the door. The door was open so I just walked right in.

"Y/n! Are you here?" I yelled through the house. That's when I saw the note. 

To whoever sees this,

My name is Y/n Y/l/n and I am 19 years old. I'm leaving this note so everyone will know what happened to me. I don't want my death--

I gasped, but kept reading. 

to be a mystery. If you find this note please find, Jack Avery, yes the famous celebrity and tell him how much he means to me. He was the most important person in my life even if he loved someone else--

"But I don't." Tears sprung to my eyes but I kept reading.

I just want to end this pain, get it over with. I'm sorry to anyone who would miss me, even though I don't think anyone would. But now I can go be with my dad. Well that's all, Goodbye. 

I set the note down and racked my brain. Where is she? Then it hit me.

"The bridge!" I ran to my car and started driving. I needed to save Y/n. 

************

As I neared the bridge, I had a sickening feeling in my stomach. What if I was too late? I pushed those thoughts out of my mind, I had to stay focused. I parked my car at the edge of the bridge. Luckily, I saw a figure still standing at the edge. I knew it was Y/n.

(A/N: get ready to cry, this part is emotional...)

"Y/n!" I yelled. I knew she heard me because she turned around. I kept walking closer to her. "Y/n please don't do this."

"Jack." Her voice broke just saying my name and it broke my heart. In the dim light that the streetlights provided I saw her face was tear stained. "Please leave Jack. I don't want you to see this."

"I'm not leaving." By this point I was just a few feet away from her. "Don't do this. It's not worth it."

"For me.." She took a deep breath. "It is." I felt tears in my eyes as she looked back down towards the water. "I won't say it again. Leave, Jack."

"And I will say it again. I'm not leaving." She looked back at me.

"Jack. I need to do this. I have nothing else left in my life. My life sucks. I have no family, no friends, no purpose. I'm not going to college. I'm a failure and hopeless. And you should go or else it will look like you pushed me off the bridge and you don't deserve to pay for something I am doing."

"Y/n. You don't need to do this. You have me. You have the guys, I can tell they love you and the girls they do too. For college I can help you apply somewhere and we could even go to college together. You don't have to go through this alone."

"Just go back to your girlfriend, Jack and leave me alone."

"You are my girlfriend Y/n."

"Not anymore I'm not." I saw her start to lean forward and I didn't know what else to do. So I did the only thing I could think of. 

"I love you Y/n!" I yelled. She stopped leaning forwards and looked at me. My voice got softer. "I love you, not Chelsea. She is my ex and I have never loved her. I have never even loved anyone as much as I love you even though we've only known each other for a few weeks. I don't care. I love you. I love everything about you. Your competitiveness, your smile, just talking to you and you always know what to say. Yes I even love this part of you, I love your flaws and your faults and I want to be there to help you get better and to help you heal. Because I love you Y/n, more than words can say." I finished my speech and I saw her start to lose her balance and she started crying. 

I quickly ran over to her and picked her up, moving us away from the edge. She was sobbing into my shoulder as I just rubbed her back and held her. 

"I-I'm s-so s-sorry Jack."

"No. No don't be sorry. It's all okay." I soothed. I had her with me and she was still alive and that's all that mattered. After she calmed down she looked up at me.

"I love you too, Jack." I smiled and kissed her forehead. "C'mon lets go home."

"My home or your home?" She questioned.

"Our home. You're living with me from now on." I saw a small smile grow on her face. 

"Okay, Jack. Lets go home."