Chapter 19: Celebrate

Tris POV

I knock on Marlene's door to ask if she is ready to leave. Today is Christina's bachelorette party, we are going to surprise her by staying in an old resort just off of Amity farms. The wedding is tomorrow so we have to bring everything for the wedding with us. Marlene answers the door.

"hey you ready?" I ask.

"Yep!" She replies, "let me just go grab my stuff then we can go get everyone else." Everyone else includes Shauna, Lynn and Christina of course. We go get our stuff then head to Christina's apartment. We told her we have something planned by she has no idea where we're going. Once we gather everyone we go down to the pit.

"Okay just to check since this is an overnight bachelorette party, I'm told, and the wedding is tomorrow, does EVERYONE have their bridesmaids dresses??"

"Yes Christina for the 100th time we have everything." I laugh

"Just checking." She grins

"Let's get this party started!" Shauna says. We walk out of Dauntless compound and get into the car we arranged to take us there.

                                          ****

Christina POV

When we are about 5 minutes out from our destination, Tris blindfolds me. They want it to be a surprise apparently. After 5 minutes of pitch blackness they help me out of the car once it stops.

"Can I take this off yet?" I ask

"Not just yet." Lynn says guiding me

"Ok," Tris says, "now you can." I quickly take the blindfold off and am stunned by what I see. It is a beautiful, large resort/house. Just to the side of it is a huge lake. And in the direction which we came I can see Amity headquarters.

"OH MY GOSH. This is gorgeous! It's all ours for today??"

"Yep!" Marlene smiles

(Best example of what I image the resort/lake house to look like)

"Well common let's go inside!" I yell excitedly. When we go in the resort is decked out in decorations for a bachelorette party. The color scheme is black and white to match my wedding of course. There is a hot tub on the back deck along with a pool, bar, dessert bar and a ton more.

"Did you guys come here and decorate this??" I ask turning back to look at them. They all giggle at my reaction.

"When did you do this?" I ask

"Um...remember that extra appointment for the baby I said I had to go to?..." Tris starts.

"I should've known!" I chuckle, "you're a bad liar anyway." Tris rolls her eyes.