Chapter 2: Ready to go

Začať od začiatku

Wendy laughed nervously when he mentioned Erza 'fighting' those monsters.

"How about your fight with Chelia? I think it's one of those I've seen you being a badass for once." Romeo asked Wendy, oblivious to her flustered face when he mentioned her being a badass.

But before she could reply, her eyes widened in shock as a large amount of waiters holding tons of food was heading towards them.

One by one they placed tons of food in front of Romeo. Burgers, Pizza, Spaghetti, Sushi, Salmon, Siopao, and many others are lined up in front of him.

"One Summer Special Deluxe, 1 Strawberry Milkshake and 1 Strawberry cake." The waiter announced.

Wendy looked back and forth between the waiter and the tons of food in front of her multiple times, with her eyes as wide as plate as confusion is visible on her face, before she was finally able to form some words.

"Whaaaaat!?"

.....

The street was silent in the middle of the night, and here are two young mages walking together.

But Romeo here, felt like he was about to collapse as he remembered a ton of questions Wendy fired at him like a machine gun before they were able to finally eat together.

"I'm sorry..... I'm sorry..... I'm sorry....." Wendy continued to apologize to him as she walked beside him.

Well, he can't blame her, all those foods, yet it only cost them ONLY 8 JEWELS! This made Wendy grabbed his scarf and shaking him furiously while giving him a barrage of questions that made his eyes spiral like crazy.

Now, because of that move, Wendy continued spouting apologies towards him, even though Romeo accepted her apology. It was really strange for her to act like this.

Even though it looked like Romeo looked like she is ignoring her apologies, which he admitted himself that it was very rude to do so, he was in fact thinking on trying to convince her that he accepted her apologies.

Then he remembered his father's advice when it comes to girls when he was young.

"Wendy." Romeo suddenly grabbed her hand gently as Wendy yelped at the sudden touch as she looked at Romeo who was staring back at her with sincerity.

Her cheeks slowly flushed red as she tried to look away but can't for some reason.

"I already accepted your apology." He started before his mouth turned into a grin. "So don't try to berate yourself too much."

After a long minute, Romeo and Wendy suddenly realized that both of them are still holding hands and they immediately released their grasp as they looked away with Romeo scratching the back of his head and Wendy feeling flustered all over.

'His/Her hand is soft.' They both thought before Romeo noticed that they are getting closer at the Fairy Hill. Both of them stopped as they looked at each other.

"I guess this is where we part ways, I'll meet you guys at the park tomorrow." Romeo awkwardly said as Wendy smiled.

"Sure, we just need to pack up the stuff we need before meeting you there." She stated as Romeo smiled in return.

"Sounds good." And with that, they both went on their separate ways.

Romeo went home, suddenly feeling tired and opened the door.

The room was normal, the walls are covered in wood as well as the ceiling. A large number of books in the corner stacked up neatly. On the right is a room that leads to the living room and on the left leads to the kitchen and the dining room. On the second floor has two rooms on each side, the right one is Romeo's room and the left one is his dad's room, both of them are the size of the living room.