Chapter 3

Ashley was surprised. She wouldn't shut up about me actually talking to them and becoming their 'friend'.

I didn't even know it could happen. A girl like me know people like them.

"Did you see how Louis looked at you?!"

What?

We had already left the meet and greet since they had an interview to attend. Louis made me promise to him that I'll watch it, which I will. We were at the meet and greet for a good hour talking while Niall was on about how we should get together and have food.

Louis's POV

"I CALL DIBS!" Harry yelled.

"Mate, I think someone already called dibs a long time ago." Liam stated, looking over at me.

I smiled, she's different.

You could tell that she wasn't a crazy fan that thought about mad stuff about us lads.. And I really do like that.

But I did not like the 'I call dibs' because it always goes the wrong way and one of us gets hurt. No way I would want that, again.

"Lads, she's just a friend, yeah? No dibs this time." I said.

"BUT BOOOOBBEEEAAR." Harry pouted, I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry hazzabear, not this time."

"I think Lou is right, mates. I think it would be nice just to have a girls company where ever we go." Zayn spoke up. I guess he was right, she didn't seem like the boring kind of girls. And her looks are a plus.

"I still think she likes me." Harry muttered.

"She likes all of us, just not like that and I think it's different." Niall said, playing with his fingers "and I like it." he added.

"I guess we are hanging out with her tomorrow, yeah?"

"Okay, how about this.. I won't call dibs on Kaleigh.. But how about her friend? I think her name was Ashley?" Harry was still talking about the dibs, which was absolute rubbish.

He's a nutter when it comes to relationships.

"That's cobblers!" Niall said. Thank god he has some common sense. "I already called dibs on her mate!" I rolled my eyes.

"You're such a plonker Niall, and you too Hazza. Stop calling dibs on a girl." I said.

Yes I am very fun and act childish but when it comes to hurting girls feelings I'm more aware of things.

"We're here boys!" I turned around and saw Paul opening up the car door. We were getting ready for an interview with Ellen, such a lovely lady.

I wonder if Kaleigh is watching..

Kaleigh's POV

"IT'S TIME, IT'S TIME! THEY'RE FINALLY ON THE SHOW!! C'MON KALEIGH, YOU'RE GOING TO MISS IT!!" Ashley stopped at my house since she couldn't miss a single interview they have or else she would be a 'directionator'? What ever that is..

"COMING!" I grabbed a water bottle from the refrigerator and walked over to my couch.

"And we're here with the one and only One Direction!" I heard Ashley squeal when she heard the bands name, how cute.

"Hellooo." They all said at the same time, creating a perfect melody.

"So guys, what's it like to have millions of girls wanting to sit on your faces?"

They all laughed, so did I. Oh how I love Ellen..

Ellen went on and on about their tour, fans, and music. Then she started with the relationship questions that I'm sure every show host answers.