Chapter Eleven: Live Streaming

GEORGE POV

Time Check: 1:35 pm

He heads upstairs with a heavy heart, knowing that this is his first time actually showing his face to the world online where millions of people could scrutinize him. Now, he knows that there are people who would be there for him, so he reassured himself and walked through the door. Looking at Clay and Nick, who is excited for him to start streaming. They pull out the cleaned chair just for George to sit. 

"You guys will be here all the time, right?" George trying to reassure himself, Clay and Nick nods and take a seat beside them. Clay is going to take his smiley face mask on the table to cover his fine features. George notices and blurts out, "Clay, I'm lucky to be able to see your handsome face that I can't get enough of." Clay turns his head to face George the moment his name is called. George said his name seriously but then a grinning face with the rest of the sentence, ending with a wink at the end of the sentence before turning back to PC to log into Twitch, not knowing what Clay feels about him or what that could do to Clay.

"T-thanks?" Clay replies with a shocked tone.

Clay is definitely bewildered by George's sudden flattery that comes out from almost nowhere. Clay quickly picks up his mask and puts it on to conceal his scarlet face from the other two. George is puzzled by Clay's action but did not want to dig further in, not knowing that Clay is actually blushing from his compliment. On the other hand, Nick definitely knows what Clay is trying to cover up with his mask, he snickers as his friends wriggling with his hands a lot and scratching the back of his head. Clay is acting like a teenage boy who is talking to his crush for the first time. At the same time, Nick also feels bad for Clay as George is so heedless about Clay's plain obvious feelings literally splatting on the plate. He sighs

George is finally done typing in the username and password. His typing skills are weak and slow, taking about 2 minutes to finally log in while the other two keeps staring at him. While confused about where to find the live button, Clay suddenly engulfing his hand on George's hand on the mouse to guide him to find the live button. Not after a few seconds, a popout reading 'Are you sure you want to live?' leads to Clay removing his hand. George misses the tingling sensation on his hand.

"I'll tweet a comment with your twitch link and Twitter username' Clay says as he takes out his phone from his pocket and starts tweeting out. 

'Guys, this is what you guys have been waiting for.' With George's Twitch link and Twitter username at the bottom.

"Are you ready?" Nick says to George, and he nods.

George then moves his cursor to the confirm button and clicks it after breathing in one more deep breath and out.

George is sitting in the middle, Nick on the left, and Clay on the right.

Oh my god, oh my god, so many people.

People start swarming in. From 1 to 100k, 100k to 200k, and it carries on until 1 million. The amount of people is starting to scare George, who is just looking at the number growing still with his hands down on the table, fidgeting non-stop. Clay notices it and, without warning, moves his hand towards George's hands and holds it. George looks at Clay and smiles at him, mouthing thank you. Clay nods. 

Donations are running in like crazy with many compliments for George's pretty features, too beautiful to be true. They even exaggerated to that point. None of them starts talking until the number of views stops going up. It seems to have stopped after five minutes. They then know it's time to continue. Dream decides to go first as he opens his mouth.