Émilie closed her eyes, her hands searching for something to grab, finding the couch pillows and squeezing them hard. She moaned softly as Melinda pushed her breasts together gently, then traced her fingers around them, finally flicking her nipples gently. Émilie gasped and bit her lower lip.

Melinda grabbed both of Émilie's hands and pinned her to the couch, leaning down, close enough that their breasts touched and their faces were just an inch apart. Émilie moaned, bit her lip harder, and squirmed under Melinda. With a surprised chuckle, Melinda pulled up and looked at Émilie with a grin on her face. "Emi...", she said and giggled.

"You're my senior and much more experienced with all of this, but..." she said, then pinned her back, harder this time, her hands more apart, her face just an inch from Émilie's. She moved her legs and pushed herself between Émilie's, who spread hers wide. "... but you're a bottom, aren't you my little Emi," Melinda said grinning widely.

Émilie blushed, and tried to hide her face, but Melinda kept her hands pinned to the couch. She moved her leg so her thigh touched Émilie ever so slightly between her legs. That made Émilie tremble and moan hard. Melinda grinned widely at her. "A-ah, my little bottom," she said and shook her head. "Don't try to hide... You're so adorable when you get flustered," she said, leaned close and touched her lips to Émilie's. She took her lower lip into her mouth and gently bit on it, earning a satisfying squirm and moan from Émilie.

"Comment es-tu si douée pour ça, Mel? Je pensais que t'aviez dit que j'étais votre premier...?", Émilie whispered, opening her eyes and looking directly into Melinda's. Keeping Émilie's hands pinned, Melinda chuckled and kissed her nose gently.

"I don't know, really. I just look at you and I now what to do. I don't even think about it," she said. She moved her legs and put them on one side of her, still holding her hands on the couch. "Now, be a good girl and keep your hands there," she said and let go of them. Émilie instantly moved her hands to her face, but Melinda grabbed them and pinned her back. "Naughty girlie," she said and chuckled. "Alright, we're gonna do it this way then," she said and sat astride her belly again.

She took Émilie's hands and placed them on her breasts. "Keep your little hands here then, Emi," she said. Émilie's hands fondled her breasts and her she moaned. Feeling her fingers dance around her bare breasts, touching there, pinching here - it was all so, so good for Melinda. I am so lucky to have you here, Émilie, she thought. You're so gorgeous and... I have to admit I'm kinda loving it that you're a bottom. I didn't even know I would prefer being the top, but oh my god, Émilie! Those faces and noises you make are just so fucking adorable. Just watching you bite your lip or feel your squirming under me... I'm already soaking, Emi, and you've barely even touched me.

"Mel...", Émilie breathed out, "Mel please... I... I want you... I want you to..." she said panting. She tried to raise her hips, but Mel was sitting on her. Émilie's fingers frolicked and jumped around on Melinda's breasts. She fondled them, pushed them. She circled her nipples with her fingertips and flicked them gently. Melinda moaned and twitched as she did so. She leaned back slightly and reached for Émilie behind her. Her fingers found her thighs, and she felt Émilie's whole body shudder when she stroked her fingers along those, almost, but not quite hitting her between her legs.

"Emi...", Melinda said, her breath getting quicker and shallower too. "Emi, I would love to push you down and do things to you, but...", she said and sighed, "but I'm actually not sure what those things are." She chuckled nervously. "I'm so sorry, my little Emi, but you'll have to show me the ropes first, I promise I'll make you feel good afterward, I just don't—AAaaaa!" she said and gasped loudly.

Émilie had left her other hand with her breasts, tenderly stroking her nipple, but she had dropped her other hand and it was now between Melinda's legs. Émilie pushed her palm gently, but strongly, against Melinda's panties, right between her legs. She rubbed her with her palm gently and moved it up and down her panties.