Day 3: Couch

Émilie, her legs wrapped around Melinda, glanced towards the bedroom and then at Melinda, raising her eyebrow. Melinda shook her head slightly. "Too messy," she breathed out. "And anyway, too much stuff on the bed," she added. Émilie nodded and smiled at her. She put her arms behind Melinda's head and squeezed the two of them closer together. Melinda carried her to the living room, and they fell down onto the couch.

Coiled around each other, Émilie lying on the couch, Melinda on top of her. Their lips met and danced together. Émilie's fingers explored Melinda's back. Pulling her lips apart from Émilie's, Melinda looked into her eyes. "Can I...?", she asked, and quickly glanced downward toward her breasts and more. Émilie nodded and sucked her own lower lip behind her teeth and bit down on it lightly.

Melinda smiled, kissed her gently, then moved her lips to her chin and pecked it gently. Émilie closed her eyes and arched her neck back. Melinda kept moving, kissing her way first down her jawline to her neck, then following her neck to her collarbones. She wiggled herself slightly down on her and kissed her way down to her breasts. With hesitant lips, she kissed her nipple carefully at first.

"Ah! Ça fait du bien, Mel. Tes les lèvres sur mes mamelons ... incroyable," Émilie whispered, still with closed eyes. She put her hand on Melinda's head and stroked her hair. Melinda smiled at her, her lips still touching Émilie's skin. I could get used to you speaking French to me, Émilie, Melinda thought. I don't know what it is about you, but it drives me crazy for you when you do that... I wish I was brave enough to tell that to you. "Ah, sorry... sorry... I switched to French again," Émilie said.

"I don't mind...", Melinda said and traced the contours of Émilie's breast with her lips, occasionally giving it a tentative, light lick. Émilie moaned softly and looked at her.

"Ah bon? Eh bien, dans ce cas...", Émilie said. "Embrasse-moi Melinda, embrasse-moi partout. Touche-moi avec tes doigts, touche-moi avec tes lèvres. Tu pouvez avoir tout de moi, comme vous le souhaitez. Demandez, et je me donnerai à tu," she said with her eyes closed. Her fingers dancing on Melinda's hair. "Tu es une si belle personne. J'adore tes cheveux; J'aime vos lèvres. Je ne comprends pas comment je ne l'ai pas réalisé avant. La façon dont vous souriez, comment vos lèvres se recourbent vers le haut et vos yeux brillent. La façon dont vos cheveux tombent sur vos joues. La façon dont votre corps bouge lorsque tu marchez. Tout. Tout cela me fait t'aimer davantage," she whispered.

"Emi...", Melinda breathed against her skin. She raised her head and looked straight into Émilie's eyes. "I can't understand all of it, but... To my eyes, you are the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I will kiss you and touch you whenever you want me to," she said. "I love your amazing hair, I love how it gathers on your shoulders, how it falls down your neck, how you try to contain it in an adorable topknot and some locks always escape and dance on your skin. The way you make my heart feel now, when you look at me. I love your eyes, Emi. I love all of you," she said.

She pulled herself up, leaned in and pressed her lips against Émilie's. She moaned against her lips as theirs moved against each other. Émilie's fingers frolicked on Melinda's back. They found her panties, and Émilie traced the hem with her fingers, sending shivers all around Melinda's body. She slumped on top of her with her face buried next to her neck, moaning softly into her ear. Émilie slipped her thumbs under the rubber band and pushed them gently downwards.

Melinda pushed herself up, scooted downward, out of reach of Émilie's searching fingers. She put her finger on Émilie's lips and smiled at her. "Not so fast," she said quietly, grinning at her. "You're the more experienced, it's my turn to look first," she said. She sat up astride Émilie's stomach. Her hands found her breasts and fondled them softly.