She stared in mirrors thinking one single thought (1-7)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"And you already know mine," Cater finished.

Trey nodded, then pulled out his pen. "Alright, here we go...Doodle Suit!"

The crystal at the end of his pen briefly flashed, along with the tarts everyone was holding. "Now take another bite of the mont blanc," Trey told them.

Rory did so...and her eyes immediately widened. Gone was the taste of chestnuts and cream; replacing it was the taste of a perfectly-made pizza, complete with extra sauce, plenty of cheese, pepperoni crisped to perfection, and chewy bacon pieces!

"Hmmmm? This is still mont blanc...but it tastes like cherry pie!" Ace said in disbelief.

"I can taste canned tuna!" Grim cheered, taking a couple more bites. "Ooooh, now it tastes like cheese omurice! And now grilled chicken, and now pudding!"

"Isn't it fun?" Cater asked, grinning. "If you did this while having tea with someone, they'd be super impressed!"

"It's amazing," Deuce agreed. "Is changing the flavor of food your unique magic, Trey?"

"Actually, it's magic that, essentially, overwrites a component of anything," Trey explained. "It doesn't just work on taste; I can also overwrite something's color, scent...even the properties of a spell. It only lasts a short time, which is why it's like a doodle or scribble; hence, I gave it the name 'Doodle Suit'."

"My dream of all-you-can-eat canned tuna isn't a dream anymore!" Grim cheered.

Rory rolled her eyes. "Grim, I'm not letting you hold an upperclassman captive so he can make everything taste like tuna for you."

"I wasn't gonna! Besides, it's way better than the magic Riddle uses to bully people."

Trey's smile fell, and he shook his head. "No...my magic is nothing more than child's play compared to Riddle's. He's on a different level."

There was silence for a few moments. Rory noticed his face seemed to have turned a shade redder, but decided not to comment on it.

"...anyways, it's getting late," Trey said, sighing. "Let's head back to our dorms. We can give Riddle the tart tomorrow. Additionally, tomorrow's the Unbirthday Party; don't be late."

Ace sighed. "Mind letting me sleep over again, Rory? I doubt the cruel upperclassmen will let me in the dorm before tomorrow."

"So prickly~" Cater teased him.

"No problem!" Rory told him. "Although...someone should probably grab your clothes from the Heartslaybul dorm if you're gonna make this a regular thing."

"Already took care of that!" Cater said. "That's the other reason I was coming over here!"

Deuce sighed. "Ace, don't force Rory to spoil you too much."

"Yeah!" Grim huffed. "You gotta pay ten cans of tuna per night!"

Rory glared at him. "Grim, no."

Trey just laughed. "Then Deuce, why don't you stay here tonight as well to keep an eye on Ace? As the vice dorm head, I give you permission.

"Now who's doing the spoiling?" Cater teased. "Can I stay too, then?"

"Not allowed," Trey told him.

"Plus, you'll probably attract the attention of the ghosts," Rory added.

Cater scoffed. "Can't let me have any fun...wait, ghosts?"

As if on cue, Shack floated up from the floor. "I smelled mont blanc being made!" he cheered.

Deuce and Cater immediately screamed; the rest just looked varying degrees of annoyed.