"Bom,look at me"Jin whispered softly. He wasn't sure how to handle the situation. He wasn't sure how to comfort her.

Bom looked at Jin who was kneeling infront of her.Her face was unreadable. Whole body was trembling heavily.

"I won't hurt you"Jin whispered softly. And those words were just enough for Bom.Just one person to protect her.To bury her fear.She hugged Jin taking him off guard.She hugged him like her life depends on him.She breathed heavily on his chest clutching onto his jacket tightly.

On the other hand Jin? He couldn't process anything. He was never someone's safe place before.Everyone ran away from him.He's a danger to the world but right now he has become someone's safe place.The feeling was different. He felt warmthness within himself.

Reluctantly, his hands raised up to hug her back.He gulped hard.Hesitantly he stroked her hair."C-Calm down"he whispered.

Not a minute passed,she passed out in his arms.Jin looked down to see her innocent face on his chest.Jin was confused about the new feeling. It overwhelmed him.The feeling of being someone's safe place when he's literally a danger to the world.

"Hyung?"

Jin came out of his thoughts hearing Taehyung's voice.

"Let's move her to her room"Jin muttered before lifting her up in bridal style.

Everyone was looking at Jin in confusion.For a moment,Jin was a whole different person to them.

Time skip

Bom woke up with a loud gasp and sat up like a straight pole on the bed.

"Good morning little miss"as usually Mrs.Choi greeted her.

Bom was startled by her.She was serverly confused. She remembered everything. She immediately got up reaching Mrs.Choi. "T-They killed someone.I-I saw it"she whispered in a shaky voice like someone would hear her.Her whole body was trembling heavily.

Mrs.Choi looked at her with sad eyes."What are you talking about miss?"

Bom took rapid glances at her door thinking they would come any time to catch her."I-I am tell the truth.I-I saw it I swear--"

"Miss,calm down.Tell me what happened miss"She tried to calm down the panicking girl.

"T-They will kill me t-too.I-I saw it"She continued to babble nonsense not having a right mind to explain.She cursed when Mrs.Choi couldn't understand her."Fuck!I need to run away"She whispered before running towards the balcony.

"Little miss!!"Mrs.Choi widened her eyes when she tried to jump out but Mrs.Choi was quick enough to grab her by her waist. "IT WAS A DREAM!!"

Bom frozen on holding the fence hearing her.

"Little miss,no one was killed.What are you even saying?You had a fever last night after going to sleep because you were soaked in rain.I was there treating you all night.You are talking about a nightmare little miss!please calm down now"

Bom looked at Mrs.Choi in disbelief. She was sure that it wasn't a dream.But if she was with Bom all night,then how?It felt real to her.

"A-Are you telling me the truth?"

Mrs.Choi nodded vigorously."Yes Miss.Your brothers didn't kill anyone"

Bom tried hard to calm her heart.She gulped before signalling her leave.Mrs.Choi left with a heavy heart after making sure Bom was all good.Bom locked her door and sighed."I never said I was talking about my step brothers Mrs.Choi. I only said 'they'."She whispered to herself.An unreadable expression was held in her face.

Bom came downstairs only to be greeted by the nice smell coming from the dining hall.She walked towards the hall and saw her brothers already sitting on their spots leaving one empty chair for her next to Jimin and Taehyung. Bom sat in the middle observing everyone's faces.No one had any expression.

"What were you all doing last night?"Bom asked breaking the icy atmosphere.

"Sleeping?"Yoongi answered more like asked.

"Hmm"Bom nodded.

Taehyung's were ready with his litter in case.

"I just saw this nightmare. It was so terrifying"Bom said with a little chuckle."I'm so glad it was just a dream"

"We never asked you bitch"Jungkook snapped as always.Bom rolled his eyes.

"Shut up wormtail"Bom snapped back.

Jungkook looked at her with a wtf look.

"What?it's not my fault that you have that massive two front teeth.At first,I thought you look like a rabbit but I didn't want to insult those poor animals.Wormtail is good for you"Bom answered with a smirk.

"Slytherin bitch!"Jungkook yelled in anger caursing her to laugh.

Others sighed in relief.Thanks to Jungkook, everything went back to normal.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

Any thoughts?

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya!

Vote and comment!