She hadn't just betrayed Taehyung physically; it was emotional betrayal as well. She had not only kissed Tae-ho but also had loved him in the shadow of her relationship with Taehyung. Her heart had been dishonest, and this was something that Yoona couldn't bear - for in love even murder is excused, but cheating? Never.

At the moment, It was not merely physical pain she sought, but an emotional suffering to match the scars she had inflicted on their hearts.

As she sobbed, another ring of her phone broke the silence, It wasn't the first time it rang - the phone rang multiple times in the past 1 hour. Yoona's boyfriend was calling but she hung up. Not wanting to talk.

Yoona bit her lips, wanting to just jump down from a building when a face appeared in front of her.

She wept, as she realised how even in the moment where she seeked comfort, comfort appeared to be him-the guy she hurted deeply with her words and actions.

She finally broke down crying, and her voice trembled as she whispered to herself in a desperate plea, "Why are you bothering me? Why can't I get you out of my mind?"

She covered her face with her palms, as she wept silently. She closed her eyes, trying to remove the vivid memories of his words, his laughter, his smile and his 'I love yous' that he never hesitated to say, appeared in Yoona's mind.

But they lingered, as though they were etched in the very depth of her being.

A deep, shuddering breath escaped her as she admitted to herself, "I love you, and I can't bear it."

With each sob that racked her body, she continued to dwell in her thoughts where she was torn between the desire to erase him from her thoughts and the truth that she didn't truly want to let go. The truth - She loves Kim Tae-ho.

On the other hand; In that quiet room, the air seemed thick with despair as Yoongi's gaze remained fixed on the figure of Taehyung, who sat beside his brother while covering his face and containing his sobs.

It was a sight that tore Yoongi, the said sight was constantly reminding him of his helplessness. He wanted to reach out, to offer solace, to whisper words of comfort into Taehyung's ear, but he knew it was futile.

As much as Yoongi prided himself on his ability to read Taehyung like an open book, he couldn't truly fathom the depth of the younger one's emotions. Taehyung's sadness ran deeper than he could grasp, and it pained him to admit that he didn't understand what Taehyung was going through.

He yearned to offer comfort, to reassure Taehyung that everything would be alright, that it wasn't his fault. But the words remained trapped in his throat, unsaid, because he knew deep down that Taehyung needed more than his support.

Only Tae-ho and Tae-ho alone could reassure or comfort him. Taehyung needed Tae-ho.

Or... Maybe something else or a certain someone could do the job.

Hit with realisation, Yoongi gently patted Taehyung's trembling form, informing him that he was leaving.

As soon as he exited the room, without any hesitation, he dialed a familiar number, the urgency evident in his trembling fingers. "Hey Yoona, it's Yoongi," he spoke into the phone, the words tumbling out in a rush. "It's urgent. Can you come to Chunhyang Hospital? Taehyung-"