Kelly nodded. "I get where you're coming from. I can't go to Publix without getting mobbed. It was before that we could actually go out without our hoodies and glasses."

I sighed. "I don't want nor do I crave the attention." I complained, picking up some jeans.

Kelly sighed, "Thats too bad. These are our lives now."

I nodded, "I didn't choose the thug life. The thug life chose me."

"You know I love you right.

I rolled my eyes. "I know you do."

~

I ended up buying four different outfits and a bag. Kelly decided to just get two.

~

Harry's POV

"Kelly, you in here?" I asked walking into our room.

She shouted from the bathroom. "Yea, I'm over here!"

I walked over to meet her. "Does she know anything?"

She shook her head. "Nothing, everything is going as planned. Tonight's going to be amazing, just you wait and see."

I could hear someone yelling out in the hall way.

"Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall!"

I sighed. "Here comes Daddy Direction."

"We're leaving in two hours so you better be ready. This is important to Niall."

I nodded and just like that Liam was out the door shouting some more.

~

Andrea'a POV

I could hear Liam shouting around trying to get the boys in check. "Niall?"

"In here!" shouted Niall from the bathroom.

Liam walked over to the bathroom greeting me, I was sprawled out on the floor wrapped in a bath towel.

"Hey guys we leave in two hours."

We nodded, and Liam was off the the next room in seconds.

Niall walked over to me, still on the floor.

"What are you going to wear?"

I pouted, "I don't know, please please please help me."

Niall laughed, "Come here." He said as he extended his arms out to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Hmmm." he said into my ear, examining our bed full of clothes.

"I like that with that and.. that." he said pointing to three different outfits.

I looked down at his suggestions. "I like it. I might just keep you around." I teased.

"You still haven't told me where we're going. And don't say you don't know because I know that you know."

He laughed. "You're going to love it, I promise. Now get dressed, Liam is going to have an aneurysm."

And with that he gently slapped my butt as I walked off into the bathroom.

~

Everyone was in the living room except for Zayn, who of course was still doing his hair.

"Oh my god does he have to take so long?" complained Kelly.

Just then Zayn ran downstairs. "I'm done I'm done."