One hour later...

Louis and I were halfway down their block when we realized a group of paparazzi standing outside the gates.

"What the hell are they doing here?" questioned Louis

I just shrugged. "Fuck. Why can't they leave us alone."

Louis sighed, "We can't go past them, not together or at least without them seeing who you are."

I kicked at a rock. "Why is all this so damn hard. What do we do now?"

Louis took out his phone and put it to his ear. "Hey the paps are outside the gates. What do we do?"

After a short pause Louis spoke again. "Got it.. Okay bye."

I looked over at him. "What's the plan?"

"There is no plan. Zip up your sweater and tie your hoodie, cover your face. And here.." said Louis handing me his glasses. "Put these on."

We quickly ran over to the side gate sliding in. By the time the paparazzi noticed us it was too late Paul was already covering me. They took a few pictures but nothing they can make a story out of. At least not a good one anyway.

"You two just love getting into trouble, don't you?" teased Paul.

Louis smiled, "Thanks Paul."

I headed towards the living room.

Niall and Zayn had both fallen asleep, I walked over to the couch pressing my lips to his forehead. He didn't move an inch, I decided to go shower.

~

"Move over! ... Bitch."

I rolled my eyes and moved over giving Kelly some space on the couch, between Annette and I. The three of us sat in the living room balancing our laptops on our knees.

"1D What would you rather?"

I laughed, "Wait, Dude where are the boys?"

Kelly shrugged, "No freaking clue dude?"

Annette laughed. "Somewhere."

I shrugged "Fuck it, let's do it."

Kelly laughed, "Go clubbing with Zayn or bake a cake with Liam?"

"Liam duhh." I laughed.

"What about you guys?"

Kelly didn't hesitate. "Same."

"I'll go clubbing."

"Dancer with Danielle or model with Eleanor?"

Kelly thought for a moment.

"Danielle."

"Danielle." I repeated.

Annette laughed. "Eleanour."

"Toy Story with Liam or Titanic with Harry?"

"Harry duh."

I rolled my eyes. "Of course, I disagree. I rather watch Toy Story."

"Same." added Annette.

Kelly laughed, "Shut up. Go shopping with Louis or grocery shopping with Niall?"

I had to really think about it. I loved both of them from a fans perspective, so it was hard.

"Ahh, that's hard dude. I'm gonna go with.. Nialler."

Kelly rolled her eyes. "Of course. I agree though."

"What's so bad about going shopping with me! Huh?" Louis stood in the door way, hands crossed over his chest.