𝐈𝐕 ─ proud creatures.

Start from the beginning

I could hear Malfoy snarl behind me having me chuckle proudly to myself. The class started stroking the spines of the texturized books slowly one by one.

"I think they're funny," Hermione opinionated.

"Oh yeah, terribly funny, really witty," Malfoy joined having eyes fixed to him, "God this place has gone to the dogs. Wait till my father hears that Dumbledore's got this Oaf teaching classes." he and his goons snickered to.

Leaving my arm shielded around y/n, I turn to face Draco dead in the eyes, "Shut up, Malfoy" followed by his so called 'friends' oOoOhHhing. Malfoy started to strut up to me his eyes shifting between y/n and I.

This Malfoy guy knew how to piss me off. He ignored me and threw on a nasty smirk and was inching to y/n.

"Malfoy, Draco Malfoy," He cockily introduced but to most of our surprises, she already knew.

"I know exactly who the fuck you are," y/n disgustingly replied relaxed but glaring daggers at the bleach headed boy, "Granger told me a whole lot bout you to give off enough of an impression dipshit." Malfoy's stunned face was absolutely amusing. I looked to y/n having her eyes practically slitting Malfoy's neck with a clean dagger and couldn't help the smirk forming on my lips.

this girl.

Draco decided for round 2 and started at Hermione, "you little mudblo-," but was cut off my y/n.

Literally cut off by y/n. In a blink of an eye y.n didn't hesitate to punch to life out of him square in the face. Seeming to everyone else too, knew he was going to call Hermione what they knew. The crowd chorused a gasp. Malfoy was knocked and fell to the ground gripping his face trying to conceal his whimpers. Y/n's facial expressions relaxed as she slightly bent down to the beaten childish prune wincing, "Keep playing at this, and I might just be another one of your worries." she said one last time before

She walked back to Ron, Hermione, and I as if nothing happened with relaxed expressions and a cunning grin, "I'll always be ready to have a go at him if he bothers any of you," she whispered to us throwing her right arm over Ron and her left over me and chuckling at Hermione who thanked her.

"Scary you are, brilliant, but scary," Ron hinted playfully getting the three of us to snicker.

Hagrid came back to the students from getting dead ferrets, for some reason, but unknowingly of what just had occurred.

"Isn't he beautiful," Hagrid announced. No one turned to face him just yet and kept staring at bloodied nose Malfoy. Y/n who was looking proudly at her work replied, "no,' while laughing thinking Hagrid was implying to Malfoy.

The class then turned to a Hippogriff. Jaws on the floor, eyes marvelled, yet intimated. Reminded me lot like y/n's entrance to the great hall. A creature with the front half of an eagle and the hind half of a horse.