𝐈𝐈 ─ fate did us justice.

Third person's POV:Y/n was celebrated at the far end of the length of the Gryffindor table

Third person's POV:
Y/n was celebrated at the far end of the length of the Gryffindor table. Fred and George were praising her and everyone was staring with jaws open.

The emerald eyed boy was still in shock. 13 years of surviving and living was yanked out of his mind. The witch he believed to be a muggle as for when he first encountered her, was sitting at the same table at a wizardry and witchcraft school. He was under the impression he was in dream and pinched his forearm.

Y/n had fans drowning her sight to even notice the familiar jewelled eyed boy she had met earlier before.

Y/n was sick of everyone's breath swarming around her she walked off with Fred showing her out to the restroom with all eyes following her every step but didn't notice Harry on her way out of the hall. 

Harry collects himself up and mutters under her breath, "y/n."
"Bloody hell Harry, you know her?" Indicating to y/n.
"yeah," Harry responded almost inaudible, "I know her," smiling down to himself.
"So does that make her a friend of ours too?" Hermione asked Harry hopefully.
"She's great fun," Harry returned, "You'll love her. The both of you."
"Bloody hell this is going to be wicked," Ron chimes in.
"Finally a girl to suffer your stupidity with! I already love her," Hermione gratefully adds.

Just as Hermione went back to dine, Fred walks back into the hall by himself after leading y/n to the washroom. Ron, seated next to Harry, turns back to eye him and accidentally tilted his goblet into result of Harry's robes ending up damp.

"Real smooth, Ron, real smooth," Harry glared at Ron blankly.
"Er-uh- sorry mate, here," Ron suddenly apologizes and started dabbing his robe to dry it.
"Ron- now your robe- alright I'm gonna dry up," Harry informed and made off out the hall.

Just as y/n was walking out she noticed the boy. The emerald jewelled eyed boy. She froze in her tracks quietly and comprehended the fact the boy who was supposedly a muggle, was a wizard at her school.

Harry stopped to tie his laces and y/n took advantage of it. Harry got up from lacing and received a luring voice whisper from behind him in his ears sending shivers down his spine.
"Fate did us justice, huh?" y/n whispered undertone from behind Harry.

The boy immediately shoot his head back to see his favourite set of eyes. Harry was overjoyed at her presence, "Oh-h wow," He commented shakily in breath.
"You're not a muggle" Harry said with great big grin.
"and you're a wizard," y/n replied with a sly smirk on her lips.

Harry stared at her hypnotized for what y/n scoffed at.
"Don't worry, you'll have the chance in seeing me a lot more often," y/n cheekily started to Harry while turning her head to look out the windows to her right. Harry rubbed his neck nervously and began, "would you want to meet my friends?"
"On we go," y/n looked back straight to Harry with a fulfilling smile.

The two 3rd years walked back into the hall together side by side and sat to where Harry's friends. Y/n sat beside Hermione, diagonal to Ron, and in front of Harry. Y/n extroverted, shook hands introducing herself to Hermione.
"Y/n Athena Harlow," she greeted.
"Hermione Granger," Hermione excitedly shook her hand in return,"We're already best friends"
Y/n looked at her slyly and started to laugh with Hermione, "You betcha girl"
"Ron, Ron Weasley," The red headed boy introduced and shook hands with the h/c girl.