𝐈𝐕 ─ proud creatures.

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑃𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟'𝑠 POV:

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑃𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟'𝑠 POV:

"You don't think the Grim's got to do anything with Sirius Black, do you?" Ron started.

"Oh honestly Ron, if you ask me, divination's a woolly discipline," Hermione implied.

Y/n joined in the conversation, "Divination's going to make my mind shrivel, that woman is going to be the death of me and I'm ready to bet on it."

"How does 10 galleons sound to you?" I joked to her having her hit my arm.

"I'd be dead anyways so I win either way," Y/n said playing along with a prideful grin painted on her lips.

The four of us walked down the edged stones together close in contact on way to Hagrid's first class. I was really excited to see how this class would plan out having not a clue on what we would be learning.

The fresh smell of evergreen trees and the chirping birds were undeniably more notable the closer we got to Hagrid's hut. The view from Hogwarts's grounds to the hut were significantly breathtaking along with given the fact y/n was in my view with her highlighted locks running passed down her shoulders from behind.

 The view from Hogwarts's grounds to the hut were significantly breathtaking along with given the fact y/n was in my view with her highlighted locks running passed down her shoulders from behind

"Come closer," we heard a familiar voice call out, "I got a real treat for yer, a great lesson. Follow me." Hagrid said upfront.

The class hurried to obey Hagrid and followed him into the woods with a light coloured palette of sage green and brown wood chips.

I really couldn't see what we'd be learning today having to stand in the middle of the forest. The class started to fill my sight until everyone was standing in the open grounds of the forest.

"Open your books to page 49," Hagrid commanded in a professor-ly manner. Then an unpleasant voice replied, my least favourite.

"Exactly how do we do that," Draco Malfoy impudently swaggered questioning the giant while eyeing y/n smugly.

"Jus' stroke the spine o'course ," Hagrid replied patiently. I could feel myself tense the longer Malfoy was staring at y/n up and down while she was busy talking to Hermione. The one-sided tension was bothering. Trying to get in Malfoy's view of y/n, I threw my arm over y/n smiling at her casually.