17) Alone with you

After the meeting. I chose to take a walk around the hotel. I walked past the poolside when a little girl came running after me.

"Miss Sara,?"
She shouted.
I looked back, the little girl was holding a rose flower in her hand.
"Hey, child, how did you know my name,?". I asked her.
She grinned.
"Someone told me,". She rode closer, "this is for you,". She places the flowers on my palm before leaving.
I barely walked further, and the same little girl hits me again.
This time, I met her grinning so much.

"Hey, you again,?". I said. Surprised.
She nods her head, " yes miss Sara, but can you do me a favor,?". She checks behind her back, I did too having no clue of what is happening.
I got back my attention and said.
"Sure, what can I do for you,". I smiled
The little girl, however, bought forth her hand.
"Come with me, someone is waiting for you,". She held my hand as we ran towards the hotel's garden.

There I met Liam, standing under a gazebo, with a rose flower in his hand.
The little girl lets go and ran off, immediately
Liam came ahead.

"Liam! What's going on, Did you send this child,?"
I asked, I got overwhelmed

He nods and said.
"Yeah, she took a hundred dollar bill from me, just to get you here,"

I grinned.
Such a conniving little child.

Liam took me under the gazebo, he gently sat me on the table facing a bottle of champagne.

"This is nice, Liam,"
I picked up a glass.
He smiles and filled my glass with champagne.

It was indeed a good night for a romantic atmosphere, however, Andre's ruined everything by coming in uninvited with his Uncle and Tatiana.

Liam saw that the atmosphere had been ruined. He gave me a little squeeze of my hand.
Andres climbed on a chair and faced his father's gaze to himself.
"Son! Why haven't you slept,?". Liam gently caressed his son's cheeks.
"Nothing dad, I didn't feel like sleeping, uncle Mike wanted us to go for a walk, then we saw you and nanny Sara,".
Andres explained.
Liam faces his brother, who accidentally bumped into another person, unexpectedly
we heard a Mariachi band singing from afar.
We all looked to find out where it was coming from, just then, Tatiana falls to one knee, holding a ring in her hand.

We all saw her.

"Liam Kahn, right before everyone, I would like to ask you," she takes the ring closer to Liam, "will you marry me,".
She got over her nerves and announced to everyone present there.

We looked startled.