12) Is she okay?

I stayed in the kitchen for a while before waking up in my bedroom. I thought Liam and his brother must have left.
I carried a glass of juice from the fridge for Andres,  I stepped outside of the kitchen, only to find Liam speaking to his brother.

Andres saw me coming with the tray of juice in my hand, he ran to meet me, "Nanny, is that for me?".
He says but couldn't stop looking at the glass of juice on the tray with me.
"Yes please," I bent down a little, allowing him to take the cup.
"Be careful son,'.
Liam takes a turn back, watching his son huddle up to the dining table.
He looks at me and said, " Miss Sara, may I please speak with you?".
I tried to read the look on his face before responding, " Yes sir," I said, navigating closer to him and his brother.

"Sir is there a problem,?".
I walked close and asked.

"No,  but I need you to do something for me?".
Liam said. He pulls away from his brother.

I felt uncomfortable.
"So tell me, sir, what happened?".
I questioned him again.

" Nothing, Sara," he looks at his brother before responding to my question.
"I'd like you to accompany me for a one-week business trip to London,"/
Liam answered back.

" I don't understand why you would want me to accompany you there,".
I said in novelty.

"You do know it's not a romantic getaway right,?".
He gets irritated by my question.

I shook my head and explained why I had to ask, Liam, rolls his eyes and said, " I wanted you to come because of my son,  do you think I'd leave him alone,"...
He cautioned.
"No sir, not at all,".
I smiled while responding to him.

The following morning, I heard a knock on my door, I came down anf opened it.
I met mike standing at the door.

He finds me still in my nightwear and asked, " don't tell me you're still sleeping?".
"Yes but, !".  I tried speaking, but he shuts me up and said, " get ready because we live in five minutes,".
He made a stiff glare at me and left.
.

Precisely five minutes later.
I came down with my luggage.
Liam was already down, seated on his lap was his son, playing video games with his plan top.
He noticed me coming down and said.
"Shall we, ?"
I shook mu head and smiled.
Liam sets Andres on his feet and gently left with him
I held unto my bags. I walked outside.
There were two cars parked.
Liam was in thr first car and seated next to him was Andres.
I moved ahead. Suddenly Tatiana pushed me away, she tries to seat next to Andres but he pushed her away
"Don't seat down here, I don't want you,".
He said.
Liam takes his head a little, he looks at me and said.
"Son! Do you perhaps want your nanny seated next to you,?".
He asked.
Andre's bent his head,  he spotted me, " yes dad, I want my nanny to seat right next to me,'.
He admitted.
"Why, Liam you can't let him do this,".
Tatiana fought back.
"Do what?, " Liam takes back his attention to her, " I wasn't the one who stopped you from seating here, my son did and If I were you, I'd leave and not create a scene,".
Liam faced away.
Tatiana takes her feet hanging on the car. She carried her bags away and went to the other car, Mike was in.

I went into my seat after she left.

A few hours later. We got to Liam's private plane.
We all went in. Andre however made sure I seat down next to his dad until the plane landed.

"We've reached London,".
An air hostess informs us.
Liam nods and walked away.
Andres came running after his dad, he dragged me along too.
Liam walked down and I followed behind
" Welcome to the united kingdom,".
Liam said. He winked at me.