He roughly squeezed my ass and I squeezed my eyes in bliss. His other hand came up to my hair and he pulled it back so I looked directly up at his face.
"Don't be greedy baby girl. Whatever I give you, you get. Do you understand?"

I pouted my lips and nodded my head. He pulled at my hair a little more and my mouth fell open.
"I said do you understand?"

He rubbed his hand up and down my hip hiking up my hoodie.
"Ye-Yes daddy."

His face softened and a small smile sprouted onto his lips. He brought me into a hug and kissed my forehead.
"Good girl."

I turned bright red and snuggled my head into his neck feeling him run his hands up and down my back.

He pulled my hoodie down after giving my ass a light pat. I placed pecks on his neck tiredly and rubbed my eyes trying to get the tired out of them.

I probably only got 5 hours of sleep last night after waking up in the middle of the night to Leah.

She still hadn't been given her medication and she was having a full on breakdown. When I woke up, she was struggling to even contain her sobs.

We left Axel's bedroom so we wouldn't wake him and then I let her cry. She sobbed into my chest for about an hour before calming down.

I made her something to eat and then let her talk it out.

When she has episodes like this, it's more difficult to calm her down. Because she had abruptly been taken off her medication, it affected her more than if she was shortening the doses she was taking.

The medication doesn't exactly make her mood swings stop, it just makes them more controllable for her.

When I was 18, she began to act strangely and that's when the first signs of a bipolar disorder started to show.

Leah didn't think much of it for a whole year and the both of us put up with her extreme mood swings thinking it was just extremely late hormonal changes.

It definitely wasn't pregnancy because she was already outed as a Lesbian then.

When I was 19, she had a really serious depressive episode and ended up in hospital. She had just gotten the job as Axel's assistant so we didn't have too many worried about the cost.

She was soon diagnosed with bipolar disorder.

It was discovered late ,first of, because she refused to get it checked out telling me -and herself- it was nothing and ,second off, because we had only been in New York for 3 years by then and couldn't exactly afford to pay the medical bill.

She was prescribed mood stabilisers to manage her hypomanic, manic episodes and depressive episodes.

She was also, at the start, ordered to take antidepressants in case she experienced a depressive episode while on the mood stabilisers. However, a few months after first taking them, she was taken off so she could start learning to handle them herself which she did achieve eventually with a little help.

She was also given anti-anxiety pills to help with the insomnia and the small anxiety symptoms she had. She was able to teach herself how to calm them and different ways to sleep so she was taken off them.

The only ones she takes now are the mood stabilisers and if she doesn't take them she has episodes like she did today and yesterday.

They're generally not as bad but guessing with our current situation her anxiety levels have gone up and are affecting her mood swings.

Therefore, the angry outburst she had at Armani and Luciano couldn't exactly be controlled.

Not just because she hadn't taken her medication , even if that was the biggest reason as to why she did have an outburst, but also because they had killed many of her friends so she was angry at them in general.