Chapter 3

⛔️Warning for this chapter.⛔️
This chapter includes subjects like sexual assault
that may trigger some people.

If you don't feel comfortable with this subject, please don't read.

I REPEAT.
DO. NOT. READ.
IF THIS SUBJECT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE OR TRIGGERED.

Thank you 😚✌🏼

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

"What are you doing here Stefanie?"She got up from the chair she was sitting in and tried strutting over to me

She got up from the chair she was sitting in and tried strutting over to me. In my opinion, she looked as if she's got a broken ankle. From the heels she wears, I'd be surprised if she didn't.

Her outfit was way too revealing to be in a building such as mine. Her dress came to not even her knees and the top was tight enough that I thought she was being suffocated.

I don't really care what she wears. If she wants to wear that, she can. It's her body. It's her choice.

But what I don't like is when she tries to use outfits ,such as the one she's wearing now, to get me to be attracted to her. I absolutely hate it.

She's been trying to get me to sleep with her for about a year now and I can tell you my resolve to not do so hasn't even chipped one bit. I do not desire to touch this woman even with a 9inch pole. She's just not my type.

However, Adalyn. Now I'd touch her every chance I could get. To have my hands roaming over every inch of her skin: imprinting what she looked like naked in my mind forever.

To kiss those beautiful full lips whenever I got the chance made my jaw clenched at the thought.

Adalyn.

Stop it Axel. We have a situation to sort out. Stop thinking about Adalyn.

But those beautiful hips. I just want to-

Don't even finish that sentence Axel. Don't. Focus on what's happening and then we can imagine everything about the gorgeous pure girl later. When we're alone.

Stefanie got in front of me and 'seductively' ran her finger down my chest.

I say the word seductively very lightly. More than lightly. She looked more like she was grooming a cat. I did not want her hands on me.

I took a step away from her. Mainly because of her touching me but also because I felt as if I was about to suffocate with all the chemicals emitting off her body.

Maybe she should tone down on the perfume a little.

I could see her pout and she furrowed her eyebrows a little. I rolled her eyes at the fact I knew what she was about to say.