Meeting Their Offspring

Start from the beginning

"I guess I'll be alone forever," Freddie sighed. He fainted dramatically onto Marco.

Marco swiftly stepped aside, causing the ginger to fall to the ground.

"Rude."

"That's not true," El smirked. "The hippogriffs will still love you."

"There's one upstairs," Jade grinned wickedly. "You should try and seduce it."

"That was one time!"

"And?" Roxanne offered him a hand to stand up. "You should know by now we'll always every embarrassing thing you have done."

Freddie huffed.

"I'm Lily Minerva Potter," Lily repeated. "Daughter of Harry and Nova Potter-"

Fred and George started wolf-whistling until Nova threw a fork at them.

"-I'm named after my grandmum Lily and Min-Min." Lily stated with a sense of authority and confidence. "I'm a first year Gryffindor and a seeker-"

"How?" Harry asked his future daughter, still recovering from his blush.

"Well I'm the daughter of two Quidditch prodigies!" Lily grinned.

"She also threw a temper tantrum-"

"I kindly requested for Minnie to reconsider the rules-"

"You marched into Minnie's office with a muggle Harry Potter costume on. You said since Dad was one the team at your age, you should be allowed to join," Ruby stated. "That's not kindly requesting-"

"She told Snape to go fuck himself while she was there too," Hugo added, stealing some of Sirius food. "Pretty wicked if you ask me."

"What about you?" Hermione asked. "What's your name?"

"Hugo Granger-Weasley," he blushed. "Gryffindor. First year. I'm pretty alright at chess and I like to read."

Harry passed Nova a set of coins.

"I'm Rose Nova Granger-Weasley," a girl with bushy red hair said proudly. "Gryffindor. Keeper. Third year."

"Why do you always introduce yourself with your full name? What are? Dumbledore?" El sassed.

"I happen to be proud of my name sake and godmother," Rose said with dignity.

"She's my godmother too!" El justified.

"You ain't special, she's mine too!" Marco rolled his brown eyes. "And I'm her favorite."

"Take that back you liar!" Scorpius objected. "I'm her favorite!"

"She's my mum," James said proudly, puffing out his chest. "Get on my level."

"Nobody cares, James!"

"In case you haven't noticed," Ruby state hotly as she flicked her older brother's arm. "You have four siblings."

"I give birth to five children?" Nova shouted. 

"Four, technically," Jade clarified. "You and Dad adopt the fifth. Actually, he's the oldest . . ."

"Four watermelons came out of my . . ." Nova looked absolutely horrified. 

"Don't worry," James assured. "Dad felt some pain too."

"You broke his hand twice," Ruby chirped happily. "You kinda went all Hulk and BAM! Dad has a broken hand!"

"Honestly, Jade," El said thoughtfully. "You should have just killed James in the womb. It would have saved everyone the headache."

"Your words offend me!" James gasped dramatically, holding a hand over his heart. 

"Awe," El's stoic expression turned to a teasing frown. "Are you sad?"

"Yes."

"Alright!" Sirius stood. "Which of you midgets are Potters?"

"Who you calling a midget, you burnt chicken nugget mother fucker?" Lily sassed. 

The Heaven Crew (minus Sirius) were losing their shit. Regulus was laughing so hard he had tears streaming down his face. 

"I'm Ruby Regulus Potter," the girl looking almost exactly like Remus spoke, stepping forward. "Ravenclaw. Third year."

"James Sirius Potter, eldest biologically," James stepped forward with a smirk. "Gryffindor. Fifth year. Chaser. Prankster extrodinare. One-sixth of the Golden Marauders."

"Can it, Jamesie. We all know Roxanne and I plan 99% of the pranks," Jade sasses before turning to the group. "Jade Hermione Potter. James's hotter twin. My mother's daughter. Slytherin. Fifth year. Chaser. One-sixth of the Golden Marauders."

"Padfoot 2.0," Freddie coughed into his hand. 

Remus snorted. 

"I'm Marco-" the latino boy with Hufflepuff robes said.

"His name is Buzz Buzz." Jade interrupted. 

"I'm Marco-"

"His name is Buzz Buzz."

"I'm Marco-" Jade opened her mouth to speak was Elyse covered it. "Zabini-Nott. I'm the adopted son of Blaise and Theo. Nova is my godmother. I'm a fifth-year Hufflepuff and one-sixth of the Golden Marauders."

"I'm El Wood, daughter of Oliver Wood and Alicia Spinnet," El grinned. "Slytherin. Keeper. Fifth year. One-sixth of the Golden Marauders."

"Freddie George Weasley," Freddie bowed. "Son of Lily and George. Gryffindor. Beater. One-sixth of the Golden Marauders."

"Roxanne Weasley," a mixed-race girl stepped forward. Her hair was pulled into a messy bun as she had a book clutched close to her chest. "Ravenclaw. Fifth year. Daughter of Fred and Angelina Weasley. One-sixth of the Golden Marauders."

"That's cute and all," Sirius began. "But what's a Golden Marauder?"

"The better version of you and your Boomer Squad," Ruby said snarkily. 

"I thought one Nova was a headache," Remus groaned. "There's five now!"

"Nah, Pops," Jade grinned as she leaned against the wall. "That's just Gen Z."