108

Kell's POV
Charlie and I talk for a bit cause we should get to know each other more and Chuck says "alright, weirdo one and two, you got a scene together. Lets go" and Charlie says "yes, sir" and we chuckle and he says "ok, you remember the lines, right?" We nod and I lean against the locker, hands in my pockets, and they start rolling then Charlie walks by saying "you're such a loner" leaning against the locker. I say "people aren't my thing" scratching the back of my neck, keeping eye contact. I was literally told just act like myself if this was areal scenario, so I'm going to flirt, make him like actually blush but I'm the straight guy so keep it real low key. He says "then why are you talking to me?" I say "cause you talked to me, I'm not that much of a dick" and he says "you don't show that very often" and I say "I've learned not to." He says "why?" Then the fake bell rings and I was told to just walk off, I was ditching in the last cut then he was just coming back from somewhere else so we 'ran into each other.' The director says "cut! That was wonderful!" We chuckle and we do a few more parts then Megan walks onto the set after leaving for a bit then saying "coffee time!" I say "oh my god, I love you so much!" She hands me and Charlie coffee and he says "thank you!" Megan says "you're welcome, boys" and I go to my trailer and I lay on the couch and I call Jamie and he says "hi, daddy" and I say "hey, baby boy" and he says "how's the movie coming?" I say "really good, what have you been doing, beautiful?" Jamie says "Erin and I did school work together today and I took a nap and now I'm talking to you" and I chuckle saying "come hang out with me, I have a couple hours, I wanna kiss your face" and he says "ok, give me a bit." I say "I'll send you the address" and he says "ok" and I say "I love you, babydoll" and he says "I love you too, daddy" and he hangs up. I leave my trailer and smoke for a bit then Jamie walks up to me, hips swaying, people staring, and I smile saying "hi" and he stands next to me saying "hi" biting his lip. I chuckle saying "hi" and he giggles saying "hi" then the director comes up to me saying "for the shots when you're 'out of school' you are going to carry a bandana in your back pocket, do you know what the bandana code is?" I say "I know the one for in Cleveland so you dont get killed but that's about it" and Jamie says "like the hanky code from the seventies for gay men?" The director says "that one, yeah! He can educate you, I'm busy, if not, you can always look it up, here's a bunch of colors" handing us like thirty bandanas and running off. Jamie says "he's crazy" and I say "he is, that's the director, his name is Chuck" and Jamie says "so many colors, yup, we have colors for you." I say "educate me, noodle" and he giggles saying "first, it matters which pocket you wear these in, are you a top or a bottom in this movie?" I laugh saying "why?" He says "cause if you're a top, wear it in the left, right is bottom, its very important you wear it in the correct pocket." I say "I don't know" and he says "who's the love interest" and I spot Charlie and I say "hey, weirdo!" He turns to me and I wave at him and he laughs, waving back, and goes to his trailer after rolling his eyes and I say "that's him" and Jamie says "you're a top and from the script your character and his character have a sex scene and by the way it read, you topped now that I remember. We have a lot to talk about this, lets go" and I get up saying "fine" taking my last hit then we go into my trailer. I take my suit jacket off saying "hopefully I get the leather jacket soon, this jacket is annoying" and Jamie giggles. I kiss him mumbling "hi" and he giggles, kissing back, and he says "hi" and I say "ok, teach me, princess." He says "so, basically gay men used to do this in the seventies and eighties when thy were looking for casual sex, each color has a different meaning." I say "tell me all of them" and he says "well, lets get going or we won't finish, based on my knowledge on you, you could wear most of the blue ones, one of the yellows, one of the green, and probably none of the neutrals" chuckling then he tells me all of the meanings. He says "so each color is something you give or take during sex basically" and I say "hmm, I've never heard of this before, have you ever done it before?" He says "yeah, I used to do it a lot, it surprisingly still works" and we laugh and I say "I mean, why wouldn't it?" He say "because they used to use it in the seventies because people were so opposed to being gay so now its not really a way to be like hey, I'm looking for gay sex, ya know? Like I can just go ask someone now" and I chuckle saying "mmm, you have a point, come here" and he smiles, sitting in my lap, facing me, and I mumble "fuck, you're so cute" and I kiss him. He blushes and mumbles "mmm, I love you" and I mumble "I love you too" and he giggles lightly, licking my lips. We laugh randomly and he pushes his forehead against mine saying "mmm, your eyes are so pretty" smiling and I say "you're so pretty" and he giggles, blushing, and I kiss him softly. I mumble "beautiful" and he mumbles "how about you take this one" taking the navy blue bandana and folding it as he kisses me. He giggles mumbling "we don't need to add anymore to the sex scene do we? Cause if you do that, it'll be even more soft core porn than it will already be" and we laugh and I mumble "mmmm, you're right" smiling against his lips. I say "I love you" and he says "I love you too" and I check my watch saying "I have ten minutes" smiling and he kisses me mumbling "mm, you look hot, daddy" and I mumble "you look hot too, baby" and he giggles.