Kell's POV
I say "not long" kissing his cheek and my phone rings and Jamie mumbles "gross" and I chuckle saying "agree" answering the phone saying "yo?" Jamie gets off my lap and sits on the floor, facing me, and just stares into my eyes. I bite my lip and Chris says "hey, this ring is pretty much ready, really shiny, very pretty" and I say "thanks, Chris, I'll be there in a second." He says "you got it" and I say "k, bye" and he says "bye" and I hang up and Jamie says "what are you doing?" I say "I'm going to get something, I'll be back ok?" He nods saying "ok" and stands up and I pull him to me mumbling "I love you" and he blushes mumbling "I love you too" and I stand up, him looking up at me. I say "I'll be back" and he nods, biting his lip, and I say "Rook, call Travis about details on what's happening today" and Alex says "there's an after party kind of thing tonight if that helps." I say "probably does" and Rook nods saying "ok, I'll call him in a minute" and I say "great" kissing Jamies cheek then I go to the shop. Christian says "dude, I'm really happy with how this ring came out, check it" opening a black ring box and I say "it's perfect, I love it, thanks, man" and we do our handshake and he says "no problem." I say "ok, I gotta go back, I'll see you another time?" He says "yeah, man" and I put it in my inner jacket pocket, I pay him, then I go back to the hotel. A couple girls in bikinis walk by in the lobby and wave at me and I nod at them and they giggle, going to another room. There's a few girls in the elevator and they are going to the same floor as me and they smile at me, are they wives, girlfriends, friends, whats happening? The door opens and I let the ladies go in front of me and Jamie walks by them and just looks up at me and I say "hi" and he says "hi" biting his lip. We go into our room and he mumbles "I wanna cuddle" and I chuckle saying "ok" taking my jacket off and we lay on the bed and he curls into me. Rook texts me saying:
Rook: plane is ready in a couple hours, Travis did say we can smoke on the plane if we want to also
Me: sick
I say "were leaving in a couple hours" and Jamie mumbles "yay" into my chest and I chuckle. I kiss his forehead and he smiles, gripping my hand, and he says "I love you" and I say "love you too, baby" smiling. He looks up at me and I kiss him and he smiles, running his fingers under my shirt, and I bite my lip, rubbing his lower back. I slide my hand into his back pocket and he smiles, biting his lip, and he mumbles "can I do something?" I mumble "what?" He blushes and I sit up mumbling "mmm, do whatever you want, baby" and he sits up with me, straddling one of my thighs.
Smut starts
He starts to grind on my thigh slowly and I mumble "mmm, baby, you're so pretty" running my fingers over him. He moans into my shoulder and I smile, gripping his hips, and he kisses my neck as he does this. He unbuttons my jeans and he moans mumbling "you're so big" palming me and he kisses me mumbling "I love you" and I say "I love you too, baby." I unbutton his jeans and we take our jeans off and he keeps grinding on me as he palms me and I say "mmm, you're so good" gripping his hip. He moans and he dips his hand into my boxers, jerking me off, and I do the same and he giggles, moaning as I jerk him off. I say "fuck, you're so good" kissing him and he mumbles "mmm, you're so big" and I say "what do you want?" He kisses me saying "I want you in my mouth" and we stand up, him getting on his knees in front of me, and I say "you're so cute, fuck, you're so pretty" and he smiles, licking my tip softly. He jerks me off saying "mmm" then licks a line down my length saying "you're so hot" taking me into his mouth. I say "shit" running my fingers through his hair, pulling lightly, and I mumble "fuck, you're so good" pushing his head down slightly. He licks my tip mumbling "fuck, daddy's so big" and he bites his lip and looks up at me and just jerks me off saying "mmm" just licking softly then taking me into his mouth. I say "fuck, you look so pretty" running my fingers over his cheek and through his hair and he grips my hand. His eyes flick up to me and I say "fuck, I'm gonna cum, fuck, you're so good, baby boy" and he smiles, pulling away, and he jerks me off then he takes me back into his mouth and I grip his hair. He looks up at me and I push his head down a bit and I cum, him swallowing, and I say "you're such a good boy" and he slowly jerks me off and he just sits on his heels, biting his lip. He smiles and I close my eyes saying "mmm, if your mouth does shit like that, I might have to marry you" and he giggles against my thigh, blushing. He stops and stands up and I kiss him then I mumble "let me treat you" and we lay on the bed. I jerk him off as he lays his head on my chest and he mumbles "ok, off" and pushes his boxers off and he moves closer to me mumbling "mmm, feels good" and I say "mmm, you're so sexy." I move my thumb over his tip and he moans against my chest and I keep doing this and he mumbles "I'm gonna cum" and I mumble "cum for me, baby boy" and he kisses me, moaning against my lips, and I bite his lip softly. His nails dig into my stomach as he gets closer and he mumbles "mmmm, daddy, I'm close" and I say "cum for me, baby" and he cums saying "mmm, so good" and I keep moving my hand till he goes to push my hand away giggling and whining.
Smut ends
I bite my lip saying "mmm, you're pretty" him kissing me and he giggles quietly mumbling "mmm, love you" and I mumble "mmm, I love you more."