Kell's POV
I go home and take off my Jacket and my shirt as I walk in the door and everyones hanging out on the couch. Mom says "hey" and I say "hi" and she says "how was it? It was funny to watch" and I chuckle saying "it was good, probably my favorite ones to do" biting my lip and going into my room. I change into sweatpants then I go back to the living room and I lay across everyone and Rook pokes my stomach. I say "stop it" and Jamie runs his nails over my thigh and I bite my lip, closing my eyes, and Erin runs her fingers through my hair. I grab her wrist, kissing her palm, and she says "stop it, you weirdo" and she chuckles and rests her hand on my chest. I smile, resting my hand on hers, and my mom says "we should get a dog so your friends are petting a dog and not you" and we laugh. I say "I'm so tired" and Hudson says "mmmm, me too" and we all talk for a bit then we go to bed. I say "you're so cute" kissing Jamie as I shut the door and he blushes mumbling "I'm tired but give me something." I chuckle, kissing his neck saying "ok, what do you want?" He bites his lip mumbles "no" and I say "you don't want anything?" He pouts and I chuckle saying "you just want whatever I want to give you, hmm?" He nods and I kiss his neck saying "I see" and I push him gently onto the bed and he yawns, covering his face with his hands. I say "I wanna see your face, baby" and he yawns, closing his eyes as he pulls his hands from his face and I mumble "you're such a pillow princess" brushing my fingers over his side and he blushes.
Smut starts
I kneel in between his thighs, moving closer to him, and he wraps his legs loosely around my waist. He bites his lip and I palm him slowly and he mumbles "mmm, I love you" and I say "I love you too" as he shivers under my touch. I say "I don't care that you're a pillow princess, it's cute" and he blushes and I pull his sweatpants off. I bite my lip saying "you're so pretty" moving my fingers over him and he says "I love you" blushing and I say "love you too, baby boy" and he mumbles "these pants should come off" and I chuckle, taking them off. I kiss his chest mumbling "you're beautiful" then I kiss down his stomach, smiling as he shivers, and he slowly moves his hand to my hair. I kiss his lower stomach and he smiles tiredly, pulling my hair lightly, and he bites his lip. He moans lightly mumbling "mmm, feels so good" and I bite my lip, smiling, and I flick my eyes up to him and he bites his lip. I start kissing down his thighs, leaving more hickeys, and he opens his legs more and I say "something you aren't telling me?" I kiss his inner thighs and he smiles, moaning quietly, and I say "you're beautiful" squeezing his thigh. I lick a line up his inner thigh and he moans and he bites his lip mumbling "mmm, please" and I smile, pulling his boxers off. I jerk him off a bit and he moans and I sit up on my knees, biting my lip, and he moans as I move my hand. I grip his hip and I say "what am I gonna do to you?" He shifts his hips and he moves his hand over my side, pushing my boxers off, and I chuckle, taking them off. He moans and I say "you have to be quiet" and he bites his lip, nodding, and I jerk off a bit and he trails his fingers over me. I sigh and I say "so beautiful, baby" running my fingers over his stomach and he bites his lip, smiling. He moans quietly and I say "mmm, baby, aren't you so cute?" I stop moving my hand on him cause he's starting to get worked up and he whines and I chuckle, quietly saying "so pretty" and he whines and I push into him without warning. He moans quietly, hugging a pillow to his chest, and I grip his hip mumbling "you're so cute" thrusting in slowly and he moans, closing his eyes tiredly. I bite my lip and he quietly moans, gripping the pillow to his chest, and I thrust into him harder but slowly and he moans quietly. I rest my hand on his stomach and he moans quietly just falling apart. I say "you're so pretty" running my fingers over his stomach and he grips my hip, nails digging in, and he moans quietly. I say "you want it don't you?" He says "please, daddy, please" and I jerk him off as I thrust into him and his back arches. I groan quietly, mumbling "mmm, you're so good" and he mumbles "I'm gonna cum" and I run my thumb over his tip and he whines, trying not to moan too loudly. He mumbles "mmm, I want it, I want it" and I bite my lip and I grip his thigh, giving him what he wants, and he says "I'm gonna cum" and I mumble "shhhh" covering his mouth with my hand. He moans quietly, hugging the pillow to his chest tighter, and I bite my lip. He lets go, trying not to moan too loudly, and I cum mumbling "so good, baby, so good" and he moves to grip my wrist so I stop moving my hand. I chuckle tiredly, stopping, and he mumbles "mmmm, feels good" biting his lip and smiling tiredly.
Smuts over
I bite my lip, laying down next to him saying "you alright?" He tiredly nods and immediately falls asleep on my chest after handing me my pillow. I chuckle quietly, pulling him tighter to me, and I fall asleep.