ARJUN~SUBHADRA

"The most famous archer, Savyasanchi, in Aryavart. You are most welcome in my Dwarka." Madhav welcome his best friend in his palace.

Arjun smiles looking at his drama. "Dhanyavad Madhav."

Krishna made him sit and goes inside his chamber for some work.

"Aree, Kritika let me go. That over smart archer is going to come, and if he saw me play stapu then he will tease me." Subhadra, Krishna's little sister, said to her friend.
As she enters, he saw Arjun folding his hands on his chest. His face expression tells he heard her 'compliment' for him.

Subhadra, react like she hasn't seen him, ignores and walk.

"What made you think I am over smart." Arjun stopped her.

"Hmm, you said something to me." She became all so innocent like a kid.

"Actually, no, I don't talk with kid who lose in Stapu and Pithoo." He smirks.

"I was hurt that day."

"Losers always have reasons." He smiles even more to irritate her.

"I can beat you at it any day." Subhadra throws a challenge.

"Please don't cry after you lose." Arjun was Good with comebacks, making Subhadra angry and speechless.

In no time, their game started. First was Stapu, Arjun emerged as winner in no time.
Then Pithoo, the game becomes intense in the end. They both were giving each other a tough compition, but the games look in Arjun's court.
Arjun gave side look to Subhadra. She was bitting her nails, making a sad face. He smiled down and purposely throws the ball in wrong direction.
The girls hoots as they didn't believe that they win. Subhadra stands still. She saw him losing purposely. She didn't celebrate.
Arjun came close to her, "Congratulations"

Arjun was in Guest room of Dwarka, Subhadra herself brings some desert for her.

"Why, did you lose?" She can't stop herself from asking.

"Because if I don't then you will lose, and you cry and tears hide your beautiful face." He replied getting close to her.

She bit her lips. Her cheeks started blushing.

"In that case, why did you argue with me all the time." She fine some courage to ask.

"To get a chance to talk with you. Subhadra, you never have to cry because of me. I will never let you cry. That's why I irritate you, so that you can fight and forget you tears. Sorry in case I hurt you." Arjun hold his ears.

Subhadra stops him from doing so. "I equally enjoy fighting with you." She smiled.

"I can do that for eternity." Arjun hugs her.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Cute and Romantic ArSu love.

Hope You like it.

Do vote and comments.