NAKUL~DRAUPADI

It was almost dawn time. Activities in Indraprasth were slowed down. People almost finished their work and were on the way to their homes.

The Indraprasth palace was no different. Everyone was retiring to their rooms.
While going back, Draupadi heard, two maids were talking.
She thought they must be gossiping about the day, how good or bad it was. Like normal, no different. But while passing by, she heard them.

Maid-1 : Just going to make Bed in Rajkumar Nakul's chamber. *Says Very excitedly*

Maid-2 : Soo lucky, you are. You know everyone in Entire Indraprasth or Hastinapur, there is no one as Handsome as Rajkumar Nakul.

M1 : Yes, and that's why I never loose the opportunity to be near him. I wish he looks at me the way I looks at him.

M2 : He is a Prince if he wants, he can flirt. I bet no women can turn him down. But I think he, don't flirt because of Samragyi Draupadi.
*In very low voice*

M1 : why?

M2 : She must know how to control men. You know if I ever got a chance to ask Something from Samrat or Samragyi I will as for Rajkumar Nakul. *She sighed with a sheepish smile.*

M1 : A night with him will work for me. *She winks* ok let me go. I don't want to miss the opportunity.

M2 : Yes, and do tell me about him so we can dream about it the way we want. *They both laugh*

Draupadi, who heard their conversation, didn't know how to react. Smile because women are appreciating her Husband or angry because women are talking about a night with her husband. Also she has a question in her mind now. Will her husband accept such an offer made to him?

As she enters the room, she saw the same maid (maid1) setting up the room. But her attention was equally Nakul who was watching himself in mirror after bath.

To make them feel her presence, she clear her throat. The maid got alert focus more on work.

"Panchali, do not stand at door. Please come in and make this room even more alive and beautiful." Nakul said keeping his hand on her shoulder.

She enters with smile and pride. Her half the confusion is gone. Still she asks Nakul, "Arya, if I ever get angry or upset with you, will you be looking for my alternative?"

Now, It's Nakul's turn to be confuse.

"Just answer, Arya."

"No Panchali, I cannot look for an alternative because there is no alternative for you dear. You are the most beautiful and precious. And also I will be inviting trouble for me leaving you angry. I cannot risk that." He said making Draupadi laugh.

Draupadi looks at maid and told her to leave both of them alone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here is the sweet one short of Nakul and Draupadi.

Hope you will like it.

Do vote and comments.