Chapter 6: Teaching the Unteachable

Emiko pov.

~the next morning~ 

‘Ok, time to go, I have my lesson plans, and materials.’ I thought as I got up to go to UA again. ‘I have five minutes to leave, meh I’ll just teleport to class.’ I thought, as I imagined myself on UA campus. I went to class 1-A’s classroom and knocked on the door. I waited for a few minutes for someone inside to open the door. It was my work study child, he looked shocked that i was here but let me in anyway.

“Problem child who was it?” I heard Eraser asked.

“I'm surprised you don’t remember that you said I could teach your class a few days Eraser.” I said walking into the classroom, and standing over him.

“Have fun, do what you must just don’t wake me up.”Eraser said going back to sleep.

“Ok, let me just-” I said while teleporting Eraser to the teachers lounge. “Ok, now that’s done, let’s see what I have planned for today’s lesson.” I said looking through the box I had brought with me.

“Wait you’re actually going to teach?!” Half of the class yelled. Tsukuyomi sat in the back like he knew what was going to happen. I stood there proceeding what they said, but someone handed me a shoe and everyone looked they saw a ghost except my two.

“Alright all of you shut the hell up!!” I yelled back, they instantly calmed down. “Any questions?” I asked. 

“Are you the pro hero Dreamer?” A red haired kid asked.

“Yes, I am.” I said, answering the kid's question. “But call me Danvers-sensei.” I told them.

“Sensei, where’s your partner?” Deku asked.

“He’s probably out doing hero work, and covering my shift at the agency right now, or at my house keeping tabs on our guest, also Tsukuyomi, Deku after school report to me, we have somewhere to be in a couple of weeks, Eraser already knows I’m taking you. Ok what does Eraser normally teach you?” I asked, everyone looked between themselves and nodded no. “He doesn’t teach you?!” I asked again, and again everyone nodded their heads. “Ok, Let’s start with this.” I said teleporting papers out of my box onto their desks.

“Sensei, what's this?” One of the other students asked.

“Hero notes, Eraser told me that All Might is one of the teachers here, and seeing that he can’t teach to save his life I’ll do it for him.” I explained. “Let’s get started.” I said, as I started to explain the work sheet. 

~time skip after school~

“Ok, everyone to your dorms, the two I singled out this morning stay put, and get you hero costumes, I need to get Eraser so he can fully explain what's going on.” I said as the entire class except two left. “Alright now let’s go to the teacher’s lounge, so Eraser can explain.” I said leading them down the hall. "ERASER!!!" I yelled, walking inside the teacher's lounge. 

“What is it?” Eraser said, then quickly glanced around the room, “How did i get here, because i don’t remember leaving the classroom.” Eraser said.

“That was my doing, I didn’t want to wake you, or have the class get yelled at for waking you up.” I said.

“Ok, Dreamer, step out please, so i can tell them what's going to happen for the next two months.” Eraser said, I nodded and left the room. I waited outside to text Keigo that I was almost done at the school for today and bringing our students home with me. After a few minutes of waiting for the kids they looked ready for anything, and Eraser said he would accompany us on our way home. As we walked to my house, I saw that people needed help, and I knew that Eraser still hadn't clocked in, but thanks to my schedule I clock out in two hours.