Chp 43: 𝑬𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 (𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 2)

Start from the beginning

"Mama..."

"Huh?"

"...Mama, he...killed her..."

"....."

Luke then place an old looking folder on the table in front with it open.

"Wha-....what is..what is this...?"

"This is the case that me and my partner worked on but, one day he suddenly disappeared...and I tried to look for him but I only found him Murdered in his house...I tried to find the case but it was nowhere to be found"

"But...years later, I came across his whereabouts in our office when I saw a bag in the corner, I opened it and it smelled like blood and there were blood stains on it too, but there I found the case we've been working on, but it had burns on the sides and it was crumpled and stuff, but it was the case of your Father and other cases of him, it turns out that he had a lot of cases but.."

"...but, what?"

"All the cases were either Dismissed or Cancelled for lack of Evidence..."

"That's when I thought "How can all these be Dismissed? Or rather Cancelled?", Then you said "Police are easy to bribe", That's when it all made sense to me now!"

"You figured it out?" -Hinata

"Mhm, so I decided to look more into them and, in further investigation, It turns out that Ms. Erika and your Father's case was related"

"Ok..."

"Himari told me the story, when Mr.Ciel threaten her if she didn't marry you her Father's life would be harmed"

"And based on that story, and based on what she said Mr.Ciel was jealous because Mr. Ayato stole her from him"

"Ok..?, But where are you gett-'

"Here me out, but What if Mr.Ciel killed her because he saw that another man was making her Happy instead of him?, And got tired of them all Happy then killed her?"

"Then after my evaluation, i decided to talk with her husband but, Himari answered instead of him, and told her"

"It Makes sense, right?"

"...."

"So...it was all because of Jealousy..?"

"And Money, Himari said that he threaten her to kill her father if she didn't marry you, and as you know now, Mr. Ayato is ill and gets weaker and weaker, so if you two get married..."

"But, if we're married then Himari is the one whose gonna run the company, cause it's their-"

"Yes, if Mr.Ayato dies then Himari runs the company, but...there is a possibility that...if you two get married he plans on...killing Himari too, to get ahold of the company and it's money.."

'..ki-..kill..me?'

"...No way..."

"But that's just my theory, but like I said, there's a possibility that might happen, if you two end up getting married"