my whole hearted memories.

pt 1.

I stepped outside feeling the warm breeze blow against my face, I smiled a bit as I started my walk towards the church. It was a sunny afternoon and I got out of class a bit early since my teacher was feeling a bit nice today. He was my favorite teacher with his sweet and funny announcements on our class website. I continued to walk to towards the building as i heard kids screaming in a joyful town, you could hear one yell "LAST DAY OF SCHOOOOOL!!!!" and i smiled a bit more, that used to be me. I had honestly forgotten it was our last day, I stopped caring when I started 9th, I mean of course it gives me a bit of excitement but not very much anymore. The only reason it doesn't is because it reminds me of my old friend group,,

They were amazing, we had so many inside jokes! I remember walking to the church everyday with eachother to decide who's house we were going to, it was usually mine since i lived by a park and there were tables and trees and a little creek as well. I remember most of the time we would stay up very late and then in the wake up around 5pm just to do it all over again. I also liked when we would go out at around 6pm and walk down to the park right beside my house, like RIGHT next to my house. You could see us from the window running around or swinging and blasting the playlists we made for eachother.

I really don't know what happened. I mean in the 6th year we got out because of covid and me and my oldest friend were stuck in my house together. Then our youngest friend was mostly with her dad so we didn't get to see them very much but me and my oldest would sometimes go to her house. We loved making jokes about her ghost casper, there was a little crawl space walking upstairs to her bedroom, we always closed it on our way upstairs just to walk down for something and it would be wide open. But we loved him and I loved our trips, we would mostly go for drives into other towns, and of course carrying around masks with us at all times. I'm sure I still have pictures or video of us walking around or one of us falling asleep while driving.

There was this one time, we went to an airport and we had just gotten some food and we were dropping off my step dad's brother. Man he hit his head since the dude is like 6'0ft tall or something. But it was so funny we all burst out laughing and in such an angry tone while trying to hold back his laughter he says "it's not funny >:(" which just made it even more funnier to all of us. Then we started our way back home, I never really liked getting home. I mean I love my bed and everything but I loved trips and late night drives wayyyyy more than that.

Oh then this one night it was me, my oldest friend, and her boyfriend. Man, his friend lived down the road from us and I live in the apartments and my parents trust me like a lot. And there was also a 14 & 15 yr old with me so we would be fine. Well we started walking down, I got my hoodie on and my hood up because I felt like it, well we were going to grab her boyfriend's headset ($100 headset) well he comes out and it starts pouring down rain and we have the head set, running back to my house. We got back and we changed out clothes because we were soaked. Then i had forgot i told her boyfriends best friend (my age) i would call him back since it was our first time meeting and we called each other and all i see on my phone is "100 messages from wolfrook"

We called him wolfrook since his favorite animal was a wolf and he grew up in walnutridge before moving to stugrurt. He hated the nickname so just to make him even more mad I called him (daveypoo <3) he hateddddd it. Please he blocked me for almost a week for calling him that, then he unblocked me and said "i was going to block you for a month but i started missing you" he was my best friend man, we would facetime every night and fall alseep and sometimes go out and show eachother the stars when the other was too lazy to get out and look.

Then i remember the night we confessed to liking each other, he had just told my friend's boyfriend "i don't think hailey likes me back man- pretty sure she hates me" and since my friend and her boyfriend were on the phone with each other. She ran into my room like "MUTE YOURSELF NOW SORRY DAVE I LOVE YOU" and i muted myself and that's how i found out he liked me. "Hey you ok, you sound sad stupid?" i asked and he sighed and said "i like this girl but im 100% sure she hates me" and i said "David, now i don't know who this girl is but she's very lucky to have someone like you have a crush on them because mannnn i've liked ever since i first met you" i said laughing. This idiot says "wait really??:">:" messing up all on his words.

Then ever since that day and five months later. We were together everyday.

lol this is just half of them -shroom