I was about to run when someone holds me in my hand and drag me into his car.
Oh, Earth what are you doing here?
I said while looking at him with a confused face. To be honest, I cannot breathe properly right now, why is he so handsome?

I should be the one asking that question. What are you doing here? You just got sick yesterday and you are planning to run in the rain? Are you out of your mind? you are not a waterproof Mix.

Why? did you worry about me? I teased him but he leans his face towards me and looks at my lips.
Shia what is he doing!

Of course, I was worried. So if you got sick again, I will fail your grades on my subject.

Earth I can't breathe. I said and pushed him lightly but he just laughs at me.
Why the fuck are you laughing old man?

Hey, I'm not that old!
You are just young.

You are old. I said and started eating the cake I bought.

EARTH POV...

Why? want me to be your sugar daddy? I looked at Mix and I noticed that his cheeks became red.
He glares at me and continued to eat the cake he was holding. The rain is still heavy and I can't drive so we are still sitting in my car.

I looked at Mix again, I don't know I can't stop myself to look at him, his cat is sleeping on his thigh, my gaze suddenly looks at his lips when I noticed some stain on it.

You're not a kid anymore why are you eating like that? I said as I wiped the dirt on his lips. But then I got stuck in his eyes, I touch his hair and rubbed it, it's so smooth no lies. I was about to drive when he suddenly pulls my neck and kissed me.

I don't know how to react as I started to taste the chocolate on his lips when he asks for an entrance on my mouth so I gave in. I hold his neck to deepen the kiss and begun to fight on his tongue. His kiss is the sweetest I don't want to stop but we ran out of air,
We looked at each other, I thought he would be mad at me but he put his cat and cake on the back seat, he sits on my lap and started to kiss me again but this time it was torrid, I smiled between our kisses and hold him on his waist while he was holding my neck, he is giving me a bomb on my chest I swear. The kiss is getting hotter not until he bites me.

Mix that hurts.
I said but he just leaned his head on my shoulder while still sitting on my lap.

What did you just do to me, idiot?

I just laugh at him and smell his neck,
his breathing started to be heavy when I kissed his neck and leaves a mark.

MIX POV...

What did you just do to me, idiot?
I said but he just laughs at me as he began to smell my neck, I can't help but smile a little because it tickles me.

I thought he was just smelling it but I started to feel his lips kissing my neck, He licked it so I moaned, I don't want to deny it but I'm liking this sensation he's giving to me. My hands started to get tight because of what he is doing luckily he already stopped so I looked at him.

I don't know what am I feeling, but I just let it out. Do you think it's wrong? Do you think it's too fast?

No, it's not. I started to feel it too and I don't want to deny it so no need to hide.

but I'm your student and your just my teacher, if everyone knows about this I'm sure it's done.
I said as I became sad

I don't care. I have my ways. I can live without my job no need to worry.
He said while smiling

why are you smiling like that?
you look like an ugly bird.

Ugly? but you just kissed me, sweetie, just accept the fact that you can't stand my hotness.