He pulled his pants back up and sat up in his chair, still astonished at workings of Novia's perfect technique.

"Wow. That was...." Eren's mind trailing off. He couldn't even finish his own sentence, so instead he just gave a small laugh.

"I'll take that as a good thing then, yeah?" Novia said beamingly. In a way, she was feeling more relaxed. By doing this for Eren, it took her mind off all the stress and anxiety she was feeling from before, even if it was just temporarily.

"Yes....very." Eren said as he took Novia's hand in his, pulling her to sit on his lap once again. She didn't want anything in return tonight, so she started moving to get back up. Eren's grip tightened, keeping her in place.

"No... its okay...I know you don't want to do anything else, just let me give you this before you leave." He whispered. And before Novia could even answer Eren brought his lips to hers, kissing her gently. Novia mutually accepted the kiss... One of Eren's hands caressed the side of her face and the other rested on her back. 

Novia smiled in the kiss as she allowed his tongue access into her mouth. Their mouths moving in perfect sync, seemingly hungry for one another. Eren's lips then grazed Novia's bottom lip, gentle tugging on it in between his teeth. Novia gave a small squeal before finally pulling away. This time Eren didn't fight back as she got off him.

He gave her bottom a nice smack though, she jumped turning back around to see a smirk plastered across his face. She gave a small laugh.

"Goodnight Eren." She sighed, walking towards the door. It was now close to being dawn.

"Goodnight." He replied.

......

Novia shut Eren's door quietly, turning the corner to leave. She still wasn't going to go back to her room yet, she needed to carry through with her promise on finding Mikasa's scarf. Suddenly, there was a figure standing against the wall, their arms crossed watching Novia's every little movement tediously.

"Hello, Novia." The figure smiled mischievously, they were fully dressed. Novia furrowed her eyebrows, confused.

"Hey....Floch..." She slowly trailed as she got closer realizing it was him.. Why was he out here like he was waiting for her? And why was he even awake? and dressed?

"What the hell are you doing? The sun's not even up yet and you're fully dressed?" She eyed him suspiciously. He was kind of creeping her out the way he was just staring at her.

"Well look who's talking, you're awake too...any particular reason?" Floch asked, that creepy grin permanently remaining. Novia didn't know how to respond... she wasn't going to say anything about the scarf to him.. but he seemingly looked as if he knew the answer to his own question already.

"Why should I answer your questions if you don't answer mine, but if you must know.. no, no particular reason." She lied, rolling her eyes, he was being annoying and wasting her time. She started to walk away, but he stopped her. Novia gave him a dirty look.

"Sure about that? Not looking for anything in specific? Perhaps a certain...oh I dunno, scarf? by chance.." Novia froze, her eyes turning dark. She grabbed Floch's shirt with both fists, slamming him against the wall with full forth. She was much stronger than him, so if she had to beat the living shit out of him to get it back, then so be it.

"Where. is. it." She gritted through her teeth, slamming him again and he chuckled, finding Novia's anger amusing.

"Wouldn't you like to know." He laughed and Novia punched him hard. "Tell me where it is goddamnit! Why would you even want it in the first place??" She was seething with rage.

"I took it as part of my plan on getting to you." He confessed. Novia furrowed her eyebrows confused on what he meant. She loosened her grip on him for just a quick second, trying to make sense of the situation on why he would take Mikasa's scarf.

"Why take her scarf if you were trying to get to me. What do you possibly have to gain?" She pleaded. As she let her guard down, Floch took this opportunity to grab Novia by the shoulders, switching their positions so she was thrown against the wall.

"What do you think I'm some kind of idiot Novia... I know by doing something to you directly, it wouldn't be effective. Know that I pay attention to detail with you....I have been recently. You only get involved when someone you care about is being affected. Am I wrong?" He raised a brow still holding her in place.

That was probably one of the truest assumptions anyone could make about her. Floch was right.... and Novia couldn't deny this so she stayed silent.

"That's what I thought."

"Whatever Floch, either way I'll just kick your ass and force you to spill the beans." She spat in his face with venom. Her patience long gone.

"Nice try but if you kick my ass I'll just burn the scarf until it's nothing but ash."

Novia opened her mouth to speak but Floch silenced her.

"Or if you tell someone I took it, I'll burn it before anyone knows it was me...there's no evidence it was me who did it, so really you've got nothing on me. Your word against mine. Are you really going to risk it?" Floch challenged, knowing he had Novia cornered, back against the wall...literally.

Novia sighed in defeat. There was no way she was risking losing Mikasa's scarf forever, bluffing or not she wasn't going to take that chance.

"Alright," she breathed slowly closing her eyes, "so then what's it going to take for you to give it back to me?" Novia sighed, scared at what his response would be.

Floch slowly eyed her up and down, gears in his head turning. He decided not to give her a direct answer just yet.

"Well like I said Novia, I've been keeping tabs on you.....and I noticed a couple weeks ago you and Eren got into quite some trouble." 

"And...what's your point?" She asked impatiently.

"And....I saw that you went into his room earlier, came out a few minutes ago, looking quite worn out." His voice hinted like he was onto something.

"What do you want Floch?" 

He nonchalantly started twirling the ribbon on the front of Novia's nightgown, acting as if he had no care in the world.

"Well I figured since you're just giving it out to everyone, I thought maybe I could get some..."

......

I was going to make it longer but this seemed like a good place to stop

I'm just going to make their convo continue in Chapter 15

Plz keep voting and recommending to your friends ily guys

Love, Rey ❤️