The Party

Aiden's POV:

After Lucy and I dropped Greg off for his shift at the ice cream parlour, we headed to Mom's boutique.

When we got there we went in the door and this bell went off as we walked in the door. In there was mom, Becky, this really big dude and mom's assisstant Penny.

''Hey Becs, how was the preformance?'' Lucy asked her as we walked over to them.

''It went great. I did the flip you showed me it was great!''

''Wait, you guys can do a flip?'' I asked not knowing my girlfriend of 3 years can actually do a flip.

'' Yes actually I can'' she smirked at me and Becky had the same smirk as her on her face.

''Omg''

''Oh Lucy you have to meet stud muffin'' Becky said as she dragged her over to the big dude.

"Hi Lucy, I'm Kyle.''

Lucy smiled. ''Gay right?'' she asked and I covered her mouth.

''I'm so sorry she has zero filter'' I smiled at him.

"It's alright but yes I am."

Mom had dragged Lucy away to talk about designs or something when we heard yelling.

We went out the door and saw a huge tyre going down the road and some of the dad's chasing it.

My dad turned around and yelled ''Higgins is in the tyre''

Kyle looked kinda freaked out while the rest of us sighed ''of course he is''.

At this Kyle looked even more confused but we shrugged it off.

TIME SKIP

My family was here in the house all dressed and ready. Dad came in the door Bowser who had a mohawk on and Dad was dressed kind of normally.

Keithie started complaining that Dad isn't dressed up and Dad said something about stinking as a father when Lucy and my Mom came in.

Mom went up to him and told he wasn't and that's why they should have another child but Dad said no and Mom ran upstairs crying.

"Dad, telling her it was the flappy butt talking not you" Keithie said to Dad but Dad threatened to break his other leg.

After Dad ran up stairs, I walked up to Lucy and hugged her then she asked me a really sudden question.

''How would you feel if I told you I was pregnant?'' It was kind of random but I would love to have kids.

''I would love to have kids with you'' I smiled at her and I think her smile grew.

''Well that's good'' she smiled then left something on the counter and ran up stairs to my mom.

I didn't look at what she put on the counter and walked over to the couch and sat down.

Nobody's POV:

Keithie got curious and went up to the counter and looked at what Lucy had put there. His eyes widened when he saw the stick with 2 red lines.

''I'm going to be an uncle.'' He yelled and Aiden looked up from his place from the couch and stood up, Becky following behind.

''Keithie that's impossible. The only wat you could be an uncle is if.....give me that thing.'' Keithie handed him the pregnancy test and Aiden started crying while smiling.

Lucy walked down the stairs from all the racket and saw Keithie grinning like an idiot, Becky jumping up and down and Aiden crying.

Aiden looked up when he heard her.

''Are you really?'' he asked her holding up the pregnancy test.

Lucy nodded with her head down unsure of his reaction.

He grabbed her by the waist and smashed his lips onto hers.

When they pulled away they were smiling. Roxanne and Lenny came down the stairs and looked at Aiden then to the 2 kids jumping around, then to Lucy then to the pregnancy test in Aiden's hand.

Roxanne already knew and hugged the 2 but Lenny wasn't too happy about having to deal with Eric when he got here.

Later that night before the band came on everyone was here. Lenny made a small toast.

''I would like to thank everyone for coming. I have an announcement to make. I am going to be a father again'' Everyone cheered and congratulated Roxanne. ''Not only will I be a father again but also a Grandfather.'' Everyone turned to ook at Lucy and Aiden and Greg hugged them. Everyone started cheering again.

Lucy's family came over to her and hugged her. Bean and Donna were excited to be uncle and aunts and so was Greg, Keithie and Becky. Eric had dragged Aiden off somewhere to talk.

After Lenny had his 'fight' with his old high school bully they all heard whooping and shouting.

When they looked outside they saw the people from the college party.

They all started fighting and Lucy was inside with Bean and Becky but Bcky ended up giving her monkey to Andy.

Andy was messing with the monkey and put it between his legs and the deer from this morning came running over to him and knocked him down.

Roxanne had to fight off her crazy assisstant and Braden helped his father as well.

After all of that the dads went to Eric's mom's house and the ladies stayed at home and talked in the sitting room while Aiden, Greg and Andre were left with the littl ekids as practice for nine months time. Braden also decided to help them as he was going to be staying after the summer.

Which to everyone was quite amusing.

They were all so glad for their big family.