The Bus Ride

Lucy's POV:

I was walking down the road with Bean beside me on his bike heading to the Fedar's house.

I saw them all coming out of the house. They were also calling Greg fugly.

"All the boys in our family are fugly" Lenny told the boys.

"Well I beg to differ" I cut in scaring all of them.

"Hi honey" Aiden greeted me and pecked my lips.

"Hi and what's this conversation about all the Fedar boys being fugly?" I asked.

"Greg's likes this girl because he's been taking longer showers but he's too chicken and fugly to ask her out" Keithie told me.

"I'm just conditioning my hair" Greg argued.

"That's not what the deer told me" Lenny fired back.

"The Deer's a liar Greg" tried to cover up.

"Wait a deer!?" I asked.

"I'll tell you later dear" Aiden told me and I nodded.

"I heard too much conditioning can make you blind" Becky told us.

"And who told you that" Lenny asked.

"Higgins."

"Oh I should kill him."

"C'mon Becky its 8 o clock. School starts at 8.15 we only have 25 minutes" Bean cut in cycling away.

I face palmed and everyone gave confused looks then looked at me.

"Bean we've been through this that's not how you read a clock" I shouted after him.

"Look at them cycling to school we could never to that in L.A because of all the crazy people" Lenny said.

"Ya because there are no crazy people around here" Keithie said sarcastically.

"Yall do know Higgins lives down the road" I told them and they laughed just as our bus driver Nick the psycho pulled up in our bus.

"Hey Nick,what's up?" Lenny asked our bus driver.

"Oh my wife left me after 3 weeks" he told us and the 5 of us tried not to laugh.

"Oh that's good for you w-what happened?" Lenny asked.

"She caught me eating a banana with my butt."

"Oh and she didn't like that did she?"

"Well I shouldn't have done it her moms house."

At this point I couldn't breathe. So much laughter.

"Well you seem extra out of it today."

"Oh I met this really reliable doctor at a Cyrus Hill concert and he floated some pills over but they don't make you feel better THEY MAKE YOU FEEL WORSE and I don't know what to do."

This is Nick our by polar bus driver.

"Why don't you go take a seat and I'll drive the bus" Lenny said and we all got onto the bus.

Lenny drove down the road and we got Andre's house.

I opened the window and yelled "happy anniversary Deanne". She gave me a guilty wave and waved.

"See Lucy remembered" Kurt said.

Then Kurt told us she forgot so he's also getting on the bus and is totally using the I forgot ticket. Donna also got onto the bus here cause she was with charlotte.

"Hey nice shoes where'd ya get them Loser R' us?" the school bully Duffy asked Donna.

"I made them" she stated proudly. Yes girl.

"Where? In a toilet?"

"Leave her alone Duffy" Charlotte cut in.

"Ya leave her alone" Keithie said.

"What you say Hollywood?" Duffy asked Keithie standing up and grabbing his collar and Keithie kept repeating 'nothing'.

Then Lenny cut in over the PA "attention K-mart shoppers please take a seat and you with the camouflage jacket and Maria Carey haircut pop a squat" and Lenny turned off  the PA but Duffy didn't listen and threatened Keithie.

I stood up "hey leave him alone" I shouted.

"And what you gonna do peg leg" he taunted. I could hear the others behind me saying 'shit'.

That just signed him a death wish. I went up to him and kneed him in the cut gut. I was about to sucker punch him in the face when Lenny cut me off.

"Lucy don't kill him we have no where to put the body and bean bag with arms and legs take a seat or seats."

He sat down and so did I. I saw Andre and Kurt scoot away from me and Aiden laughed.

For the rest of the school ride Aiden told me about the deer this morning and how there was a party tonight.

We successfully got to school after picking up my dad from grandma's and Lenny dropped us off at school and we all headed inside.

Today I'm actually gonna be in Greg and Andre's history class as a student teacher for my learning experience so they will have to deal with me.

This should be fun.