One Crazy Morning

Aiden's POV:

I groaned as I turned off my alarm clock. The last 3 years have been a bumpy ride. Lucy and kept our long distance relationship for 2 years. That was until dad told us we were moving to New England to be near everyone else.

I didn't tell Lucy until I knocked on her front door the day we came.

FLASHBACK:

the car just pulled up into the driveway of our new house.

I got out an looked around. Dad told the boys we were coming and they were there waiting for us.

"Hey boys" I greeted them.

"Hey Aiden. You know Lucy has been really missing you lately. I mean you guys haven't seen each other in 2 years. If you want you can head to my place it's on a few minutes down the road" Eric told me.

I grinned like an idiot and nodded my head. He gave me the direction and I headed to his house.

When I got there I saw Sally come out the front door. When she turned around and saw me, let's say shocked was an understatement. She screamed and hugged me while Bean, Donna and Lucy ran out of the house.

"Mom what's wrong?" Lucy asked coming closer.

When her mom finally released me from her death hug and Lucy say me her eyes widened.

She broke down crying and ran to me and knocked me over hugging me.

I sat up with her on my lap still hugging her tightly. I looked over and saw Bean and Donna laughing.

Lucy pulled away and looked at me, grabbed the cuff of my hoodie and kissed me. I kissed back almost immediately and our lips moved in sync just like they had back at the lakehouse.

When we pulled away she looked at me again.

"Why are you here?" She asked and I laughed.

"We moved here" I replied and she hugged me again squealing and kissing me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked looking confused.

"I wanted to surprise and I got a pretty good reaction if I do say so myself " I replied and we laughed.

I stood up my arm around her waist and hugged Donna and Bean.

FLASHBACK OVER.

Best day of my life right there.

We moved here about 10 months ago and today is finally the last day of school which means I have finished high school.

Lucy and I are in the same year due to her exceptional grades he skipped a grade a while back.

Lucy wants to be one of those substitute teachers and work at her father's garage. I want to be mechanic so I decided to work with them as well.

I shot up out of bed at the sound of screaming. I rushed to my door opening it and almost getting run over by a deer. What a minute? A DEER!?

I looked for the source of the screaming and say Greg in the shower and mom at looking him. Oh God that's embarrassing.

Keithie and dad came out of the laundry room and dumped clothes onto the floor dear. He must have been so confused.

It ran down stairs and started eating the Bowser, the dog, food. Mom and Becky came down stairs and saw the dear confront of dad and I.

Dad tried getting the deers' attention but it's eyes were drawn to something else. 

When I looked at what it was my eyes widened. Not Mr. Gigglesworth.

"Hey Becky move your stuffed monkey towards me" Dad told  Becky.

She moves Mr giggles where towards dad and then moved back again and then dad told her to do that three times Fast and she did.

"Give me the monkey" dad told Becky.

"Mr. gigglesworth?"

Dad nodded and she handed the monkey Dad. Dad waved the monkey in front of the deer's face.

"You want this? Come on come and get it come on slowly I said slowly" and the deer chased him out the front door.

The Deer chased Dad out the front door and he threw Mr. gigglesworth into the front yard passed the postman.

"Problem solved" dad said then Becky started crying telling him that Mr. Gigglesworth was being eaten by the Deer "new problem" he sighed.

"Is that your bra Mrs. Fedar?" The postman asked.

"Ya it is"

The postman held up his hand to high five dad and Dad said "easy" but still Hi-5 him.

We all groaned and I heard Keithie say ew always back inside.

What a morning!